Simple explanation of Locktober?

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Simple explanation of Locktober?

Post by Mr Pickle »

Is there a Simple explanation of Locktober?

I'd like to suggest this to C.

All the Google searches are useless to me. They are either complicated with this that and the other, or they say "this is what gay couples do". Or they state it is a BDSM activity or something else that just throws it out of the window. No cuming. Or the lady has to orgasm every day and the man has to teased and... Wtf?

My understanding locktober in it basic form is 'you keep it locked'.
It's a tradition.
Anything else is an add on. You discuss it.

For C to be remotely interested it has to be simple. Preferably one line of reading or less. A meme. A caption. Not something I have made up.

So.
Locktober. traditionally you keep it locked for the whole of October.

Where do I look?

Many thanks.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Simple explanation of Locktober?

Post by Tom Allen »

Get off the damn internet, it will only lead to elaborate and crazy ideas.

Simply put: Locktober is a "challenge" to keep your man locked up for the entire month. How you go about it is up to you. Unlock him for PIV? Okay, sure, if that's what you want. Allow him an orgasm or three? Okay, sure. There are no rules.

However, the basic premise is that the guy should spend the entire month locked (hygiene, travel, etc., excepted), with no release or orgasm.
1 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Simple explanation of Locktober?

Post by Mr Pickle »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:46 am Get off the damn internet, it will only lead to elaborate and crazy ideas.
All things considered. I have to concur.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(