I Need Moral Support!

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: I Need Moral Support!

Post by Dev »

The Tenga was a really nice way to have fun and not aggravate the soreness.
Although unfortunately, I think he has gone to bed and crashed for the night. I am only up this late because I am still unwinding from a busy and late night at the free clinic.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Dev

Post by Dev »

I actually tried to play with Ab a little in the night and after about 2 minutes he asked me to stop (asked nicely, that is) because the little sore spot was feeling sore.

The Jailbird sits alone and neglected on his dresser. I don't like it when he's out of it. Just like "breast is best" for babies, "locked is best" for chaste men. :D

I wish had one of those locking cock rings from MM that I was looking at a few weeks ago. Not that I expect him to get up to any mischief today--I don't--but I like the idea of always having a physical reminder of who's in charge and what we are up to.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Dev
I must admit that when Bez first spoke about chastity I was not really interested but agreed to give a go I thought he would get bored. However after now after 18 months I must admit that I like the extra attention I receive. Whilst I let him out regularly for my desires I am quite pleased that when we are not together I am still in control and that he is thinking of me.Thats why I have bought the KSD-3 for his CB6000, I know he cannot get out. Just be strong he will come round. Sorry to have gone on Sally
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Sally wrote:Hi Dev
I must admit that when Bez first spoke about chastity I was not really interested but agreed to give a go I thought he would get bored. However after now after 18 months I must admit that I like the extra attention I receive. Whilst I let him out regularly for my desires I am quite pleased that when we are not together I am still in control and that he is thinking of me.Thats why I have bought the KSD-3 for his CB6000, I know he cannot get out. Just be strong he will come round. Sorry to have gone on Sally
Oh, no need to apologize, Sally, and thanks for your comment! And, he is definitely on board with chastity at the moment (even if he is unlocked). I just sent him this email:

Now...I don't like you unlocked, even when you have a legitimate reason (like a sore!). So I am wondering if you need one of these, to remind you who is in charge, for those times when the JB needs to be off. Hmmm?

http://www.maturemetal.com/cock-rings/s ... -cock-ring

We'll see how he replies. ;) "Yes, order one right now!" would be an appropriate response...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: I wish had one of those locking cock rings from MM that I was looking at a few weeks ago. Not that I expect him to get up to any mischief today--I don't--but I like the idea of always having a physical reminder of who's in charge and what we are up to.
Don't you hate it when you think something might be a good idea but talk yourself out of it. Oh, I don't need that, I have a locking cage. When would I use it?

Maybe I will have to get just the penis ring to go on an existing base ring. Just in case.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: Now...I don't like you unlocked, especially when you are whining about a tiny little sore. I am ordering one of these, to remind you that I am in charge, for those times when the JB needs to be off.

We'll see how he replies. ;) "Yes, order one right now!" would be an appropriate response...
had to change your email a little.

The only acceptable response is can you have that overnighted, Saturday delivery, please?

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote:
Maybe I will have to get just the penis ring to go on an existing base ring. Just in case.

-A
Oh, there's a thought. Is that possible?

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: Oh, there's a thought. Is that possible?
In my world? Sure. I live in fantasy land most of the time though so you might want to check with Mr. M.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Arriving late at the thread so hope this helps...

I did post in another thread that when my hub was out of his cage, I bought him a glans ring but he later lost it- thats the problem with growers rather than show-ers I s'pose. Anyhoooo, on the subject of expectation setting and control, letting out and all that good stuff we have orgasm classifications now. Hub knows he will get an orgasm once a fortnight regardless and we wrote a contract up detailing that in amongst all sorts of other stuff.I am a huge fan of doubt avoidance :-). The orgasm classification is as follows:

1. Husband priviledge. This is often penetrative sex but can be other types of very vanilla orgasm. Obviously his favourite and is always a reward. I enjoy penetrative sex too and would see a complete ban as denying myself.

2. Allowed. This is when I allow him to make his own fun as it were. That covers the bases for when I think he needs an orgasm or gets a treat but it is on my say so. He enjoys these but still feels "controlled" as it's by my permission only.

3. Ruined. Punishment and teasing often. He maintains the frustration building up with chastity when I do this.

Now, hub knows that Friday is "O" day this week. He just doesnt know what form it's going to take.......

Needless to say, as a Keyholder and Domme, any day can be "O" day for me.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Dev

Post by Dev »

I have been following you around the board all day, CQ. You've made some great posts. Thanks for all these contributions!

I am feeling a little discouraged today and I am not entirely sure why. I think it's partly because I missed my morning ball massage two days in a row. Ab was definitely sending off a vibe he didn't want to play and didn't even really want to be touched which is not like him at all. Now I know how men feel when their wife says "Not tonight, honey, I have a headache!" LOL. We have had a few problems over the past week or so with pinching and a bit of soreness and that might be part of it.

I hope when I get home in a little while he's locked up and happy. That's the outcome I want, at least. I'll be curious to see what's waiting for me...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery