I Need Moral Support!

Living the real life under lock and key
davidphd1866

Re: I Need Moral Support!

Post by davidphd1866 »

Similarly,

My wife and I are not overly concerned with "hours worn vs hours free", but we ARE concerned about unauthorized ejaculations.

So while many of us practice chastity differently than Ms Scarlet, I don't fundamentally disagree with her. If there are agreed upon rules of "the game" (as was and is the case with Dev and Ab) and those rules are violated or sought to be violated, the other person ought to at least call them on it. (As Dev did)

David
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

MsScarlet wrote:I have been shocked by the number of posts I completely disagree with on this. I would never compromise. Is he submissive or not? If he is, then, (A) he should expect the rules to be what you say they are, and (B) he must associate release and relief with good behaviour.
Ah, I think I see the problem.

Most of the people here do not self-identify as domme or sub; rather, they tend to see themselves as simply playing an enjoyable game.

Rules, such as they are, are constantly reviewed and modified as the players see fit. The idea behind this is that when *both* partners are happy and in agreement, then the play can be extended almost indefinitely. Humiliation and punishment rarely figure with this group, nor does humiliation. The main purpose of employing chastity and OD is to *enhance* intimacy though interaction.

It's not the typical way you see it portrayed on the internet, but (I suspect) it's the way that it is most often in real life. Hang around for a while and it will begin to make sense.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Well said Tom.

It's an interesting position we voluntarily put ourselves in. Since we choose to be chaste, we aren't really "submitting". And if someone's not submitting, they can't really be "dominated". Yet we take our fun game seriously......(in a good way)

David
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

davidphd1866 wrote:Since we choose to be chaste, we aren't really "submitting". And if someone's not submitting, they can't really be "dominated".
Excellent insight.

Of course, we *all* choose this, even Ms. Scarlett's hub; the difference is simply the degree to which we pretend we don't.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: Rules, such as they are, are constantly reviewed and modified as the players see fit. The idea behind this is that when *both* partners are happy and in agreement, then the play can be extended almost indefinitely.
I agree except we don't really even have 'rules'. I think you could substitute roles for rules and it would work well for us, not just for chastity but for all aspects of our marriage.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Tom Allen wrote:
MsScarlet wrote:I have been shocked by the number of posts I completely disagree with on this. I would never compromise. Is he submissive or not? If he is, then, (A) he should expect the rules to be what you say they are, and (B) he must associate release and relief with good behaviour.
Ah, I think I see the problem.

Most of the people here do not self-identify as domme or sub; rather, they tend to see themselves as simply playing an enjoyable game.
Yeppers. I do believe that MsScarlet fell into the trap that many do in chastity forums, that the chastity play is of necessity FemDom. While Femdom is certainly done by some doing Chastity play, it is not a requirement. One of the premises, I think, of this forum is to make that differentiation clear.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

mikecb wrote: that the chastity play is of necessity FemDom. While Femdom is certainly done by some doing Chastity play,
I am more and more of the mind that chastity isn't 'play' in our relationship. Femdom however is something that we like to play with, and it really is play. And a bit of a game.

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Thought this was worth a new thread...
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs