Another "unlocking for travel" post

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Another "unlocking for travel" post

Post by Tom Allen »

My parents are getting on in years, and I've been traveling more to check in on them. A few days here and there, and that means I'm flying about once a month.

I shave every few days, and it happens that I was overdue this weekend. I spent half a day in transit, and discovered that my hair stubble was really itchy and irritating on my sensitive skin. I'm way too old to be fidgeting, and couldn't wait for an good shower and shave when I got there.

That may have been TMI, but there ya go. 😂
1 x
Atone
Re: Another "unlocking for travel" post

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:59 am My parents are getting on in years,
I can only imagine OM
0 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Enjoy your time with your parents. Both my Mom and Dad have passed away. Both of my wife’s parents are alive. Currently dealing with a health issue with her Dad. He wil be fine. But just a an time spend with your aging parents is special time
0 x
WPS
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Thanks. Our family has been blessed with good health (not to mention stunning good looks), but they are both in their mid 80s and it's not going to last forever.

Their hearing definitely is going... The TV and Alexa volumes are always cranked up to teenage rock music levels. 😂
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:47 am Their hearing definitely is going... The TV and Alexa volumes are always cranked up to teenage rock music levels. 😂
This kills me about going to see my mom and her husband... Good lord is it loud. Even trying to talk to her on the phone haha
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Michele wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:06 am This kills me about going to see my mom and her husband... Good lord is it loud. Even trying to talk to her on the phone haha
Right? I find myself talking louder and louder in restaurants when we go out to dinner because they can't hear me over the crowd. My father has these high tech hearing aids that Bluetooth sync to his phone. Think he will wear them? "They make my ears itchy." :roll: :lol: :lol:
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Michele wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:06 am This kills me about going to see my mom and her husband... Good lord is it loud. Even trying to talk to her on the phone haha
and your (much older) boyfriend
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Atone wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 am
and your (much older) boyfriend
You only pretend you are deaf so I'll repeat myself... You just like to hear me talk! Lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Atone

Post by Atone »

Michele wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:45 am You only pretend you are deaf so I'll repeat myself...
I only do that when you tell me you love me :)
1 x