KeyHolding and Accountability

Living the real life under lock and key
NewYorkerLocked
Last orgasm: March 31st, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3
KeyHolding and Accountability

Post by NewYorkerLocked »

Most chaste males here, including myself, have a partner who is our keyholder. I would like to learn about those who don't have one, how do they find a keyholder. In my case, although she continues to like (and prefer) non-penetrative sex, she lost interest in holding the key. I am seeking a potential friend, either female or male, whom I could socialize with, and who can become my accountability partner (someone I can be held accountable to), and perhaps, if trust is developed, my keyholder friend. I appreciate your feedback, thank you very much.
2 x
DrPinotNoir
Re: KeyHolding and Accountability

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Buy a time safe. Throw the key in there. I find it 50% as good as having someone do the keyholding. Get an assortment of dice roll and put that time as how long you are locked up. It aint perfect but it is close.
3 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with DrPinotNoir.

My timer safe can be set for up to 10 days, and there are a couple of options to make it stay closed longer. 1 - If the batteries are removed, the safe will remain locked, and when batteries are put back in, the countdown will restart exactly where it was when the batteries were taken out. 2 - At any point, more time can be added, back up to the 10 day max if you like.

Option 1 can get a little scary if you get too enthusiastic and pull the batteries with 10 days on the timer. Then you have to wait 10 days after you decide you want or need to remove your device. I use option 2 often.
3 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

My wife still enjoys wearing the key. We do keep the others in a kitchen safe. I can break it open in an emergency. It normally unlocks every 5 days for me to wash thoroughly and then lock it back up for another 5. Occasionally she will add a few days without telling me. She always makes sure it has enough time to not unlock when I am home alone. We have used this method since early 2019.
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
chastised4u

Post by chastised4u »

I wouuld have to say im still in search of a KH, very frustrating for me, Plymouth UK.
Chastity improves relationships, it makes men focus primarily on the pleasure of their partners, to give up their control of their own sexual organ. It makes men more submissive to what their partners want. Its one of the most rewarding lifestyles in my opinion because in addition to improving greatly the intimacy and love for your partner, once you get your release, the orgasms are very powerful. So yes, its a great idea for men. It also makes men develop discipline, respect, self-control. The benefits are many.
0 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

Can't two straight guys keep each other's keys? Who will give up first? Both have a relationship with a woman. None of the women likes to keep the key; all four agree to the arrangement. Is it an impossibility?
3 x