Issues with New Version of Holy Trainer?

Living the real life under lock and key
realme1976
Last orgasm: June 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2
Issues with New Version of Holy Trainer?

Post by realme1976 »

I've been wearing a Holy Trainer nub, 40mm ring, for about three weeks--the one with the new push-button lock. However, I'm a little nervous. It's getting increasingly more difficult to unlock for cleaning. I put some WD-40 in the locking mechanism and that helped a little. I clean around the locking area every few days, but it still sticks. One day I had so much trouble unlocking that I seriously had to start considering ways to cut it off. Is anyone else having this same problem? If so, how are you handling it? (no pun intended :D )
0 x
slave d

Re: Issues with New Version of Holy Trainer?

Post by slave d »

i have been wearing a knockoff version of the HTv5 nub with the push button lock and had no issues at all. i did have to do some sculpting of the tube initially as it was pinching but since then it’s been on 24/7 with no problems.

Have to say both myself and MsM really like the push button lock because it’s so easy to operate where the old locks were always hard to position right.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

I haven’t worn mine for more than about 3 or 4 days at a time before going back to my cobra. But I have worn it for a number of sessions and the lock still works perfectly.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Love it over my jailbird. Been on 5 days nonstop. Zero problems. I did pull out my heat gun and increase the gap on the ring though. (A mod I had to pay for on the jailbird after I got it. I need a little larger gap. The heat gun then holding it while it cooled worked great.

Love the HT V5. It is now my EDCc (Every day Chastity Cage)
0 x
LaoHuBoy

Post by LaoHuBoy »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:00 pm Love it over my jailbird. Been on 5 days nonstop. Zero problems. I did pull out my heat gun and increase the gap on the ring though. (A mod I had to pay for on the jailbird after I got it. I need a little larger gap. The heat gun then holding it while it cooled worked great.
Please could you provide some more info on what you did?

My 50mm ring on my V5 is just too big and the next one down (45?) is just too small - same with a number of HT clone cages I own.

I am wondering if I could mod my rings like this to get a better fit?
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

the gap was what made the difference for me. I got a heat gun made for electrical connections.

https://www.amazon.com/SEEKONE-Handheld ... B08VFY8THD

and applied heat to the part of the ring that attaches to the base.. about 5 seconds on each side about a 1/2 inch away got it so it became pliable. Then while the cage was still in the ring. I bent it back a little and held it (not in the hot spot) for about 60 seconds and boom.. more gap between cage and ring.
0 x
LaoHuBoy

Post by LaoHuBoy »

Thanks - will have to give that a try. I have plenty of spare cage rings I can test on.

I will definitely try this on some of the K3D copies I have - as these have far too small gap for me.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I would imagine the same as you can bend it back and forth. You probably if you were to put it on some metal cone or a metal funnel.. I would imagine you could heat it up and then lightly tap it down to increase the diameter inside too. For now the 50mm ring works great. Time will tell in winter if I have a testicle that escapes.

I worked at a jewelry store for one Christmas and you would be surprised how some adjustments were done with small mallets.
0 x