Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: What is it like to wear chasity permanently

Post by Tom Allen »

The Caged/Denial Matrix

Also, since the P word came upz maybe it's time for a replay.
1 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Love that matrix. Thought of it right away when reading this thread. Well done, sir.
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
ARK

Post by ARK »

Reading this thread reminded me of the movie ‘Man in the Iron Mask’. When the mask was removed, Leonardo has very long hair and smelled. Being permanently caged for several months would probably have the same effect.

I am a 4.5 : 2 on the matrix scale.
0 x
WPS
C_indiana

Post by C_indiana »

ARK wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:43 am Reading this thread reminded me of the movie ‘Man in the Iron Mask’. When the mask was removed, Leonardo has very long hair and smelled. Being permanently caged for several months would probably have the same effect.

100% correct, especially with an enclosed tube. An open stainless tube may be better, but I’d think the area on scrotum where the ring is located would be a heck of mark.

My HT device needs good cleaning every 2-3 days. So putting a device on and never removing it is a bad idea, IMO.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

C_indiana wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:08 pm
ARK wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:43 am Reading this thread reminded me of the movie ‘Man in the Iron Mask’. When the mask was removed, Leonardo has very long hair and smelled. Being permanently caged for several months would probably have the same effect.

100% correct, especially with an enclosed tube. An open stainless tube may be better, but I’d think the area on scrotum where the ring is located would be a heck of mark.

My HT device needs good cleaning every 2-3 days. So putting a device on and never removing it is a bad idea, IMO.
I have gone 9+ months in a CB-3000, not getting out for any reason, with no issues.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
C_indiana

Post by C_indiana »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:00 am

I have gone 9+ months in a CB-3000, not getting out for any reason, with no issues.
That’s really amazing! What is your care routine?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

C_indiana wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:47 pm

That’s really amazing! What is your care routine?
Daily shower, liquid/gel soap and a finger skinny enough to get under the ring and swish everything around then rinse with a high-force handheld shower-head. Plus a 2x/day application of silicone lube.

Daily wash-up is really key- let it go and it *will* start to stink, gotta stay on top of it.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Daily shower, liquid/gel soap and a finger skinny enough to get under the ring and swish everything around then rinse with a high-force handheld shower-head. Plus a 2x/day application of silicone lube.

Daily wash-up is really key- let it go and it *will* start to stink, gotta stay on top of it.
I didn't make it 9 month in my CB more like 4. Used a tea tree soap it's a natural anti bacterial worked well. The rest of his routine is what I did. The silicone wet helps to keep things cleaner and less oder.
Last edited by sls01234 on Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
CB6000
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

I found a previous thread on hygiene and a recommendation to use these with soap has really helped a lot.

Oral Care Swabs Disposable- Blue 100 Counts https://a.co/d/aSxHuAs
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:56 pm The Caged/Denial Matrix

Also, since the P word came upz maybe it's time for a replay.
Hubby's a solid 7:7 on that, maybe pushing a 7:8. :twisted:

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023