What is it like to wear chasity permanently

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedforfun

Re: What is it like to wear chasity permanently

Post by lockedforfun »

Yeah, I refer to it as "perpetual" instead of "permanent" because it does come off occasionally, but always goes back on after the "occasion" is over. Open bar stainless is pretty easy to clean. Of course, just because I'm locked doesn't mean I don't have orgasms. I've had five so far this year, but four of them were in the cage.

At this point, I'm probably a 7/6 trending towards 8/7
2 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

I agree about "what is permanent". It is clearly quite impractical and unhygienic. Also, chastity is a game between two individuals where the interaction is the goal. Also, it is always possible to have an orgasm as long as you still have your prostate.
1 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I've been in a sealed cage for the last two years. It's not permanent as in forever because I expect to remove it for summer flights.

It's a light weight very open device in surgical nylon, so I haven't had to remove it for cleaning or inspection - I can do an inspection with a little pulling and tugging.

As for what it's like: you get used to being denied after a couple of months and it starts feeling like a body modification... except in sexy moments when just your partner referencing it is enough to set off your cock like an airbag.

Well you did ask.
2 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

We prefer the term “Full Time Chastity”. It comes off for certain appointments, air travel, and when she decides to.
2 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Xileh wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm We prefer the term “Full Time Chastity”. It comes off for certain appointments, air travel, and when she decides to.
I don't think @Michele and I use any term for it. It just is. And it's on unless she wants it off.

If we aren't together it only comes off briefly for grooming occasionally, every three weeks or so depending on when we are seeing each other. It used to come off just for the time it took to go through security at the airport but I don't even do that anymore.

Sometimes it doesn't come off even when we are together but since we only see each other at most every three weeks (1200 miles between us) and more often it is 5-6 weeks, it usually does for at least some activity. Our dynamic isn't about denial, especially for her. It is completely about what she wants, and most of the time she wants me locked. And this is exactly where I want to be.
4 x
Azwoodguy2004

Post by Azwoodguy2004 »

Maybe not permanently locked, but it’s 24/7 365. Only time it comes is for cleaning. When we first started, the cage had another half ring with spikes. With it sandwiched and locked, there was no way to remove the cage without really hurting. I learned to except it. As time went on, the cage got smaller, the ring got smaller. Now I’m wearing a nano cage with the smallest of rings. In order to take it off or put it on, I have to soak my balls in ice water for about 10 minutes, this shrinks them enough to stuff them through the ring. Once they warm back up, they can not fit through the ring, it’s more or less permanent. The space between the cage and the ring has also been reduced, the tightness is not enough to cut off all blood flow, but it’s very tight. Everyday is an adventure, especially if I’m teased about it.
1 x
NewYorkerLocked
Last orgasm: March 31st, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by NewYorkerLocked »

If we can include people who periodically remove the device for taking a shower or bath, and clean themselves properly, thus preventing health issues or disagreeable odors or stains, then I suppose plenty of people are permanently in chastity (meaning: no sexual use of their penises), although probably nobody is literally permanently caged in a chastity device, for the reasons aforementioned (health, hygiene).
4 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I had a thought on this the other day in a DM conversation I was having. I explained thst yes, I get unlocked for travel, and medical, and if I'm going to be doing something dangerous where I might get hurt. It's my wife's decision to do so. I also have permission to unlock myself for road cycling; no point in my getting chafed, or distracted and taking a spill.

But as we see it, the point is not for me to be permanently *locked*... the point is that my wife keeps me permanently *denied*.
4 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I have always enjoyed reading stories about permanent chastity but the idea of never being free would definitely take away from the purpose of wearing it for me.
It's the HOPE of being released, sometimes being especially good for your KH or feeling the desire to be free driving you to want to be better for them is part of the fun.
If you took that away from ME it would ruin the whole experience I think?
Besides like has been stated previously, permanent is not really possible, It seems to just make it MORE difficult (and messy and dangerous)to remove.
But it's fun to think about it and the desperation that would come from it. LOL
Mikel
2 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.