Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Did I break a trust?

Post by slave d »

Anticipation is half the punishment !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Something must be wrong with me. CS said she thought my punishment for using the key without asking should be on Friday get a bucket of wings for dinner. I had an easy out and what do I say? “Honey, if you want wings on Friday, I’ll get you wings. That isn’t a punishment. “ now she is rethinking
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Would you like us to help her out lol !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Well I got my punishment and lesson learned. Woke this morning giving CS a nice massage leading to two happy endings for her. At lunch she said she figured out my punishment and I wouldn’t like it. I had to to roll two six sided dice and that would be how many days I am not allowed to go down on her. She knows how much I love going down on her. I rolled eleven. Shit.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i do hope She still has Her pleasure by masturbating in front of you when you usually would have been serving Her orally !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand