Just went through TSA security

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Just went through TSA security

Post by Atone »

I haven't updated in a while but a couple more airports to add to the list, MSP and BWI. And of course additional trips through IAD and AUS. No problems at any of them.

I have TSA Precheck now though and while it does usually have a shorter line it takes longer to go through the detectors than before. They always have me go through the metal detector first but now I know to just tell them I have too much metal and need the back scatter. I wear a permanent non removable collar and bracelet, and of course my steelheart. I also have a fair amount of titanium in one arm.

It can be frustrating because they don't always have someone manning the back scatter. When I was in AUS yesterday I had to wait a couple of minutes for someone to come open up the machine. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but I was running late, they almost didn't let me on the plane.

Unrelated but I'm not a fan of BWI. I'm usually pretty good with navigating airports but this one was pretty bad. I don't understand how the signage in airports can be so consistently bad.
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Over the last week I have gone through five different port security metal detectors no problem. I'm in a steel cage with the steel urethral.
I was also picked at random and was scanned in an upright tube. No idea what this was?
The lady on the screen angled her head for a second, then looked at me, smiled and said I could proceed to the boarding gate.
I wasn't in the least bit nervous.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Cleveland Guardians game.. Set it off. I was carrying a bicycle bag. I opened the bicycle bag. I had all kinds of diabetic needles and a apple juice. Batteries.. bike computers lights. They poked for 1/2 a second with a foot long plastic tent stake and said "Go ahead." I could have had anything in my bag.. and my penis for that matter.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

I've been going through airport in chastity about a dozen round trips a year for 5 years now fewer 2020-21 of course). I wear a stainless steel MCN Contender. Sometimes metal detectOr, sometimes back scatter. For a while, metal detector usually did not go off, but about a year ago I think they tightened the detection threshold because now it usually goes off. I say i'm wearing intimate jewelry in my groin. Sometimes they want me, sometimes send me to the back scatter machine. Never took me to the private room for a strip search, never said or asked anything. The back scatter machine I've never been stopped. This includes many US airports (large and small), and several in Europe.
2 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

A couple of times in the past I've gone with my wife to events only to find security scanners at the doors. Made it through without setting anything off, except my wife's giggling. But this week, flying back home and NOT wearing the cage, TSA said they detected something at my groin. I got the pat down because the zipper in my jeans registered. Maybe cshorts is correct... maybe they have tightened the detection threshold...
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Just went through Denver in my Holy Trainer - I’ve got Pre-Check, so it was metal detector only. Lately it’s been a roll of the dice if my belt buckle sets it off or not. I walked through the first time (with belt) and set it off, so tried again and got through clean. I think I either bumped the side or the machine was sketchy about the belt, but not the cage.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

My local airport had those scanner things, not simply metal detectors. They have literally picked up an Altoid in my pants pocket. And the airports I usually travel from are fairly major ones, too.

Maybe one day when traveling alone I'll give it a whirl, but not ready for that now.
1 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Went through Madison without it on and git flagged for pat down. They said done jean styles set it off often.
0 x
CB6000
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

We've probably beat this topic to death, but! I changed my schedule today and decided to go to a Federal Courthouse. I forgot they use metal detectors for everyone coming in, until I had left the house. I was feeling a bit...cocky...so I decided to go for it. I haven't been to this location in years, never going back and they have little to no contact with other staff members, so no job worries.
Went through without a hitch, Cherry Keeper with the brass internal lock. I'm pretty sure that I'll pass through most detectors without setting it off. I'd go through TSA without worry, but my wife would disown me if it ever set of the alarm, so I won't be challenging them.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro