Asking seems simple enough but..

Living the real life under lock and key
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Re: Asking seems simple enough but..

Post by waki86 »

Unlike many women, my wife is into communication.
The idea of ​​chastity came from her, which we also discussed extensively before I agreed to it.
Now I must add that we have also tried a lot together in the erotic field.
And so we have also pushed our boundaries and discovered together what is or is not for us.
Personally, I think that with whatever one does within a relationship, communication is very important.
And when one is going to try something new, one should not push it either.
Your partner if he goes along with it will also have to find his or her way.
And also being able to make it your own, that is a process that we will have to undergo together.
One can desire something, but if the other is not yet or not at all behind it, one will have to adjust the desire that one has.
1 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

waki86 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:52 am Unlike many women, my wife is into communication.
The idea of ​​chastity came from her, which we also discussed extensively before I agreed to it.
Now I must add that we have also tried a lot together in the erotic field.
And so we have also pushed our boundaries and discovered together what is or is not for us.
Personally, I think that with whatever one does within a relationship, communication is very important.
And when one is going to try something new, one should not push it either.
Your partner if he goes along with it will also have to find his or her way.
And also being able to make it your own, that is a process that we will have to undergo together.
One can desire something, but if the other is not yet or not at all behind it, one will have to adjust the desire that one has.
Yeah. This communication thing is a problem for many.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Somehow? We communicated.
Today I wore a strapon and made love to C.
For me it was a moment. Very moving.
For C it was a kindness from her allowing it. After she had had her orgasm of course.
And it wasn't as bad as she had expected.
More on this in my journey.
Fingers crossed it wasn't a one off.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

It wasn't a one off.
Since this I have worn the strapon a few times. Sometimes C wanks it instead of giving me an edge (very frustrating) , some times I'm allowed to pop it in.
She still prefers the real thing but finds it amusing that it does what ever it does to me. I think it may take time to get used to. At the moment neither of us are certain if this is a great idea.
Today I was offered a strapon wank and a tit shag.
C asked if I wanted to shag her tits with my real cock or the strapon.
I chose real. The strapon hand job was enough.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

For someone who hated the idea of an artificial phallus, your C seems to have come a long way. My wife who has never heard the term "foxing" because I'm a coward will occasionally stroke one of my fingers like a penis and I'm always amazed how dramatically it affects my desire.

The disconnected stroke is a wild thing in my brain that she came up with on her own and just wrecks me when I'm locked.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

C still doesn't like the idea and it does little for her. So one has to ask "is it worth it". After all the attraction is giving pleasure while locked.
I'm sure i will try again in hopes.
I am looking at penis sleeves with ball loop, these are more like a condom which C is fine with, but most have extenders which I do not need. Just absence of feeling would be ideal.
Most seem too short for me, I assume the stretch?
0 x