Injuring

Living the real life under lock and key
timidbutable

Injuring

Post by timidbutable »

Hi all. Long time watcher first time poster.

First off, quick overview, I'm 27, and I have had my cb6k for a few years. I don't wear it as often as I'd like, usually less than 12 hours only every now and then. I would love to wear it much more often, but I am a bit concerned, hence the post.

A while back, I noticed after having worn it overnight/for a longer session, that my cock now seems to bend down slightly where the tube ends at the base. Presumably this is from repeated attempts at becoming erect and failing. It's only pronounced as I'm starting to get hard (takes on the profile as though I had the device on). There have been zero negative affects, as far as I can tell everything is operating normally. When I am fully hard, I am straight up, no bend at all, so I don't deem is a medical issue at this point. But if I start wearing it more often, I am scared that it will be a medical issue.

I am curious/nervous, does anyone else have this? Especially those of you who are 24/7? Any ill effects? Thanks for your input!
0 x
jrodrigues10

Re: Injuring

Post by jrodrigues10 »

This is my first post here, also. I have lurked for a while, and it's become the only chastity site I check daily. I appreciate that everyone here seems honest and believable, unlike all the "other" sites! Anyway, hopefully it's ok to link to my post (with photo) at the Mansion about this: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/in ... __p__57012

I have had a CB6k for about 6 months now. I also have one of these: http://compare.ebay.com/like/110666807156
I have self-locked with these off and on, mostly with the CB6k. The "pinched" shape in my photo only happens when getting an erection, and it's not consistent. Sometimes I can't notice it at all, sometimes it is extremely pronounced (like the pinched section being half the diameter of the rest of my cock! :shock: ), but most of the time it is about like in the photo. Once I'm fully erect, everything is fine though.

I suspect it was caused by either 1) accidentally falling asleep while wearing a base ring one size too small, or 2) my upward-curving cock being damaged by the downward bend at the top of the CB6k cage. When I first noticed it I cautiously continued playing for a while, watching to see if it got worse (it didn't). Then I abstained for several months, to see if it got better (it didn't). I have recently resumed play with the 6k, and after being locked for 4 days it didn't seem to be any worse, so I plan to live with it and keep playing. *shrug*

I have also noticed that it takes more stimulation to get a full erection, and I lose an erection more quickly. However there are a number of other factors that I think are the culprit; poor diet, lack of exercise, simply not being as horny as I was in my mid and late teens... I'm 23 now.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

jr, you have to be registered and logged into CM in order to see pictures. Some of the folks here do not have dual citizenship :-)
0 x
jrodrigues10

Post by jrodrigues10 »

Hopefully it's alright to attach this here. If not, I'll try and find a place to upload it.
Attachments
IMG_9493.JPG
IMG_9493.JPG (53.93 KiB) Viewed 4098 times
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I wonder if this condition is normal. I've had this happen even before chastity.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
timidbutable

Post by timidbutable »

Interesting, same here, before and after. Turns out though, that's not even the "bend" I was talking about. Mine is on the underside only, closer to the base.

Anyone else notice this? I appreciate the feedback!
0 x