Holiday locking (or unlocking)

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Holiday locking (or unlocking)

Post by Tom Allen »

It looks like most of you made it through LOctober, and some of you even went into NO-vember. So now that we're well into December, do any of you have plans or expectations on being locked or unlocked for the holidays or New Year?

I've been noticing a trend on Tumblr and Twitter called the "Winter Chastity Challenge" which appears to be remaining locked from Dec 21 to March 21.
3 x
Sam3655
Re: Holiday locking (or unlocking)

Post by Sam3655 »

Well of course it’s all up to my wife/KH but with her kids coming between Xmas Eve and New Years, I expect to be locked through the New Years as we won’t have alone/quality time which is the only time I am not locked. Plus she will be busy as her and her daughters spend a day baking cookies and she spends a day wrapping her kids’ gifts.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Currently on honour, but expecting to be caged in the next day or two until 2023. March 21 would be a new record by far, but such a thing would require an hour's freedom from time to time, since She does like the occasional use of Her penis. I'm not sure I'll mention this to Her.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I'm on day 26. It's my longest continual lockup and orgasm denial ever. I'm not sure how feel about it
1 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Miss R decided a few weeks ago to keep me locked up through March.
The only exception that it can be taken off is when we go swimming naked or go to the sauna.
0 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The only exception that it can be taken off is when we go swimming naked or go to the sauna.
Intersting. Mrs Edge used to tell me that was an opportunity to give everything a good soaking to keep it clean. 😂
2 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

It's all up to my wife, and she hasn't mentioned anything. She usually doesn't, so it's a complete mystery to me. We don't have any plans that involve me going through a metal detector any time soon though.
0 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

I did Locktober and wife suggested No-vember.

She was wonder what to call December?

I think I am not up for the winter challenge. It does get cold in the great state of Arkansas and everything shrinks.
0 x
WPS
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It does get cold in the great state of Arkansas
Haha. Hahahahaha. Cold. Him funny. Him say it get 'cold' way down dere in Dixie. Ahahahahahahahaha! OK, it get a little chilly down dere for a little while. Couple days, dey might even get couple inches snow, once in a while, up by Fayetteville, it might even get deep enough to hide my dick.

It get cold up here by the 45th Parallel. You know it cold when you go out to cut a little wood, the thermo-meter say -26, the wind blow 60, 70 mile an hour and inside 10 minutes you got icicles longer than your dick hanging off your face. First snow mebbe October, sometime even September and it still on the ground when May Day roll around, over 100 inch a year. Plow truck break, you gotta put on snowshoe and drag boat-sled 1/4 mile tru da woods to get to da road to get groceries, if you didn't put enough by before the snow hit...and if you didn't have sense enough to put at least one 4x4 out by the road, you *really* fucked.

It snowin' right now. Plow truck broke 'cuz some dumbass put in gasoline that had water in it. New track-drive snowblower won't get here for a few more days yet...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ARK

Post by ARK »

Watching the news this afternoon and they showed a picture of New Hampshire. It was snowing like crazy. Read your description of your winters. How do you function?

In the great state of Arkansas, it is currently a chilly 44F. Planning on grilling steaks, hamburgers and smoke sausages this evening.
0 x
WPS