Holiday locking (or unlocking)

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Holiday locking (or unlocking)

Post by Tom Allen »

If you live in New England, upstate NY, or around the Great Lakes, you have a snow blower, plus a backup snowblower. And a snow rake (for your roof). And lots of wool and flannel.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:46 am If you live in New England, upstate NY, or around the Great Lakes, you have a snow blower, plus a backup snowblower. And a snow rake (for your roof). And lots of wool and flannel.
Sounds dreadful!!!
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

My wife surprise unlocked me on 16 Oct, saying "I'm in charge" and wanting to see me cum. But I've been locked since without interruption (I clean fine through the bars of my Contender), and based on a punishment she recently doled out it's clear I won't be free until sometime in the new year....no idea when.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

I’m flying the second week of December, so I’ll have to be a lot to go through security.

She did mention something the other day about ending the year with a bang so maybe I’ll get unlocked early?

If it wasn’t for travel, I have no idea.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Just an FYI my wife told me spring starts at 525 March 20 not 21st so freedom is a day earlier.
0 x
CB6000