Issues with metal detectors at sporting events?

Living the real life under lock and key
inchastityat127
Issues with metal detectors at sporting events?

Post by inchastityat127 »

We received surprise last minute tickets for a football game (American football) this weekend. It’s a huge rival game and the tickets were free so I’ll have a difficult time acting not interested. It will be me, the wife, the 5 year old, and my brother in law (who hooked us up on the tickets).

The problem is I’m currently locked in a MMJB and the keys are in a timed lockbox with time expiring on Nov 1st - 4 days after the football game.

Looking online, it says everyone must pass through a metal detector prior to entry. This is a major university and the stadium holds over 100,000 people. How worried should I be about the metal detectors? I’m obviously not wanting to cause a scene or have to explain anything to my brother in law. If needed, I could cut the lock prior to leaving.

Thoughts from experience?
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Issues with metal detectors at sporting events?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have no experience with metal detectors, and hope never to.

It is an unfortunate turn of events that put you in this situation, but I am glad that you have a padlock. I had to cut through a padlock about 6 years ago. I don't have a Dremal, but it only took about 20 minutes with a file. If you had a security screw, you would have to destroy the base ring to cut your way out.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Did a cruise a few weeks ago and had to go through customs a few times.
My wife looked on with amusement.
I had metal cage, but with a plastic ring.
No problem at all. If it had gone off I would have shown them all the metal buttons on my jeans. Otherwise I would have told them descreetly that I wear metal dick jewelry. It isn't a crime after all. More embarrassing for them I think.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Search this site for metal detectors or TSA, plenty of information out there, including mine. I wouldn't be concerned.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Been to several wear zipper Jean and a belt with a metal buckle. If it goes off they will wand you and assume it the zipper and buckle.
1 x
CB6000
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

Update: I walked right through without issue.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I had the same experience with a tennis match but I didn't have the advanced notice. Metal detector didn't go off. You cannot assume that will always be the case since the sensitivity can be dialed up or down depending on what they want to do there. I also learned that newer metal detectors have zones so if you set it off they know which part of the body to double-check.

A college game with a bunch of people coming through the gate may not have the highest setting since they likely are more concerned about the population getting inside than any real threat. A dude walking in with a 4 pound hog leg is going to set it off, the 10 ounce stainless cage - not so much.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:10 am A dude walking in with a 4 pound hog leg is going to set it off, the 10 ounce stainless cage - not so much.
That would have to be one big-ass gun, even my S&W .44mag doesn't weigh *that* much.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Twice I've been faced with unexpected metal detectors while wearing my metal cage. Both times were with my wife. The first time she didn't even realize it might be a problem for me and she just kept going after the detector flagged me. The guy wanded me, took one look at my big belt buckle, and waved me through. I had to run to catch up with her. The second time was an event where we had to wait in line to pass through. She didn't say a word. She just gave me a big smile before strolling through before me. That time I wasn't wearing a belt buckle and... no alarm, no detection.
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

My MMJB with aluminum body Masterlock has been through metal detectors at minor and major league baseball games 4 times and has never set it off.
1 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.