During the last moments...

Living the real life under lock and key
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
During the last moments...

Post by williebdenied »

...when people look back on their lives, how many of them say to themselves: "I wish I had a lot less intercourse and a lot less orgasms during my life".

I'd guess not very many.

Do you ever think to yourself: "what the heck am I doing denying myself all these carnal pleasures?"
2 x
sherulestherooster

Re: During the last moments...

Post by sherulestherooster »

Yep, I’ve thought about that. During an enforced tease and denial period, I’ve felt my sexual arousal was at a constant 4/10 whereas a more normal routine would be a “10” immediately before and during the encounter, followed by a “-2” after my post orgasm “crash”. So I think the area under the curve is more for the teased and denied man.

Having said that, as I’ve aged my sexual desire has gone down a bit so I do sorta miss leveraging the higher libido and performance you have when I was younger and more virile. Defiantly wish I would have had more sex-themed weekends let’s say before kids.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Would I like more sex. Yes. But age has a way of diminishing it. My wife’s libido crashed after menopause. She enjoys sex once we start but no desire to start it. She does however enjoys the control and tease aspect of chastity that it is starting to bring back more intimacy. We talk more and she is gaining more confidence as she is realizing she has control with no guilts and no resentment from me. If being denied and locked builds that bond then I am all for it
4 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

Sam3655 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:43 pm Would I like more sex. Yes. But age has a way of diminishing it. My wife’s libido crashed after menopause. She enjoys sex once we start but no desire to start it. She does however enjoys the control and tease aspect of chastity that it is starting to bring back more intimacy. We talk more and she is gaining more confidence as she is realizing she has control with no guilts and no resentment from me. If being denied and locked builds that bond then I am all for it
This is my situation to a T. Chastity and FLR has reinvigorated our relationship and every way.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

It’s not about ME !!! It’s about US, me and my wife of 48 years !! What I do and what She does is for US and it’s fantastic. I could care less about orgasms !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

This is why we're kinky! What we do isn't mainstream and must be absolutely baffling to vanilla folk, but we (usually) love it.

I might not have orgasms (or at least not conventional orgasms) but I have a helluva lot more sex, just not a lot of PIV missionary sex. From Her point of view she teases me whenever She wants, locks me up whenever She wants, initiates sex whenever She wants and has total control over what we do, and never has to deal with unwanted advances.

When I compare that with our lives of six or seven years ago when I masturbated unsupervised and sex was almost diarised for once a week, a bit of spurting is a very small price to pay.
1 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

At first I thought why did I agree to wear a cage .
The first few weeks were also the most difficult weeks.
Not so much that the cage was not comfortable, but not being able to sit on yourself to masturbate.
Miss R's teasing also drives me crazy sometimes.
Being excited all day and not being able to do anything,
I really had to get used to that.
The whole sex thing has now completely changed , and now enjoy it to the fullest .
And wouldn't want it any other way.
1 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
Tomsub

Post by Tomsub »

I was in a relationship where my orgasm was already controlled. He would know by my demeanour and behaviour if I had an orgasm. He said I was not as responsive or open to his needs and I related to that. I really enjoyed the high that came from serving him that despite what I did was diminished by orgasm.

I take great pleasure, more pleasure than a fleeting orgasm that then takes days to get back to my wanton lustful obedient self. Therefore I am very pleased that chastity came a natural extension of that and would not swap
An orgasm for my lifestyle.
0 x