It’s been a while

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

It’s been a while

Post by noid51 »

Feel like a new member as I haven’t posted for quite some time. Thought an update might be interesting as I’ve often wondered how members lives have worked out in regards to their chastity journeys. I’ve popped back into this forum here and there in the last few years but haven’t posted anything. It’s good to see a lot of the same names still around and also that the forum is a great place for sensible information! I’ve still been playing with being locked up off and on from time to time but most of the time I’ve self locked as my wife hasn’t been too interested as far as I could tell. I would enjoy it for a few days or weeks and then unlock, jerk off and loose interest. That all changed this summer. I wrote my wife a long letter telling her how much I loved her and how I was lamenting the fact that we had lost much of our intimacy together. We’ve been married over 36 years now and of course things change over that much time but that doesn’t mean I’m ready for my love life to whither away. I told her I wanted to try and jumpstart our relationship by locking myself up and handing the key to her. I told her I didn’t want to jerk off (unless she wanted me to for her) and I would try and be a more loving and attentive husband. That was back in early September and I’ll have to say, it’s gone pretty well so far. I think what has been different this time is me not trying to have things work the way I think they should and letting her do it in her own way. I can’t believe it all seems so clear to me now. I’ve always wanted her to lead the way but then expecting her to do it the way my perfect fantasy wanted it. I’m in a good place now and I think she’s having a good time too. Enough rambling for now. Hello to all!
1 x
Michele

Re: It’s been a while

Post by Michele »

Welcome back and I'm happy to hear things are moving in a positive direction for you!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
whoami
Re: It’s been a while

Post by whoami »

I’m a relative newcomer here, but my story sounds similar to yours. Probably not unusual come to think of it. Glad it’s working out.
0 x