Kegals training. Keeping a record

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Kegals training. Keeping a record

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'm doing a couple of logs now, it makes sense to share because someone might be interested?
If this is in the wrong place please accept apologies and move.

Started kegals... Again. Done this over the years, never kept it up, you just forget to and it never seems to make a difference.

But with todays modern tech (a phone with reminders) I thought I'd give it another try, and why not log the results because logging results and sharing them is a kind of encouragement to keep going for the good of the whole.

I'm a dribbler, on the odd occasions I'm allowed to cum I would like to 'come'.
Also, the kegals if strong enough can allow orgasm and prevent ejectulation so I'm told, and thus no refractory period.
The part that interests me is prevention of spillage. Less oopsies.
Bit of a conflict in that I'm trying to shoot further than zero and also trying to not allow any out, so I have to observe in line with C's (wife/keyholder) wishes on the day.
So.
I got the kegal trainer app and used it for the first week. No good for me and I wasn't doing it right, too much info on the net, too many opinions.
So I just went with what made sense. (Learn by do)

Like with any muscle I do reps.
Tense them as hard as I can.
Only the muscles that actually need tensing not my whole but, but hole, stomach etc.

Basically it's two muscles.
The one you stop peeing with and one that's right in the background somewhere, inside, near the prostate. This is the tricky one and it took a week of reps before I realised I could now tense this one on it's own if I wanted to.
I'm now two weeks in and I've learned to tense them correctly and with control.

This week I have been doing 5, 10 and 20 seconds with 5 second breaks. Followed by a 'feel the burn'
While tensing I attempt to tense harder every few seconds.
It's an unusual heady sensation, and you wonder if your emptying you prostate.

The exercises almost have me out of breath, I do these a few times a day.

I know I've exercised them enough when they quiver slightly after relaxing or my prostate area feels like it does after an orgasm.

I have always been a dribbler, not a multimeter of spurt.

Start of log.
Week 2. Ruined orgasm.
Only one blob was allowed out, but I noticed it was an quick shot approximately 1 inch upwards.
That is all the encouragement I need to keep it up.
I did my exercises while writing this.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Jon Descer

Re: Kegals training. Keeping a record

Post by Jon Descer »

"Basically it's two muscles.
The one you stop peeing with and one that's right in the background somewhere, inside, near the prostate. This is the tricky one and it took a week of reps before I realised I could now tense this one on it's own if I wanted to.
I'm now two weeks in and I've learned to tense them correctly and with control."

Huh. I've done kegals for YEARS and I have no idea what this other muscle is that you speak of. Not saying you are wrong, but I am rather lost now.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Pee stopping muscle is at the front. Tensing this also makes a hardon harder and jerk, it also makes me cum much faster so normally I try not to tense it. Ironically its the one to stop cum also.
The one in the background is the muscle that throbs when you orgasm, behind the balls (perenium) , it doesn't lift the balls.
If this makes sense?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
magzine2

Post by magzine2 »

dont forget to do reverse Kegels.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Revers kegals? Wtf?. Please advise.

So. I month in and I can hold the cum back no matter how far over the edge I go. The orgasm starts but I don't have the throbing pumping sensation because I'm tensing that aswell. No idea if I shoot better. My monthly orgasm is due(ish) but I've no idea how it will be? Currently I'm on a zero cum policy.
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

OK. This reverse kegals thing has put me on hold.
I'm wondering if I keep building up this "stop" muscle. I might not be able to pee or cum at all?
At the moment when I start to pee it starts slowly and then something down their relaxes and I pee much faster.
I'm wondering now if this is the reason I'm a dribbler? Maybe whatever I'm excersising is already oversized or what ever?
Until I know I'll stop the exersizes at the front and just do the actual cum pump muscle?
We'll see.
0 x
magzine2

Post by magzine2 »

reverse kegels,try google.basically youre tensing the muscles in normal kegels,but in reverse kegels youre relaxing them.you lie on your back arms by your side ,knees bent and press your midriff up.with normal kegels youre tensing the muscles,but with reverse kegels youre stretching the same muscles.ill look up my source and post it.
1 x
magzine2

Post by magzine2 »

Go to wikihow.com and search for "how to do reverse kegels" it explains everything with pictures.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

magzine2 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:25 pm Go to wikihow.com and search for "how to do reverse kegels" it explains everything with pictures.
Many thanks. It makes a lot of sense 👍
0 x
magzine2

Post by magzine2 »

no problem.good luck.
0 x