Help needed for problems including girth and foreskin

Living the real life under lock and key
HodirMight
Help needed for problems including girth and foreskin

Post by HodirMight »

Hello everyone,
Created account almost a year ago but chickend out before asking a question.
So my wife and I wanted to try chastity play but neither of us knew would we be into it so we didn't want to spend much money on custom device. First we bought standard knockoff of CB6000, didnt work, to small. Then we bought some metal chastity I think it was called birdcage or something like that, didn't work, to big.
I'm not circumsised so my foreskin is creating a lot of problems. When flacid my girth is around 5.5" and length is around 4.7". Now we bought yet another knockoff of I dont know what (cobra something) with a slighlty bigger inside diameter and I still cant fit it.
The question is, because when flacid I'm to small for birdcage (and note that wife didnt like the look and feel of metal) and to big for CB6000 whith what should we try? How to fit and how to proceed without spending hundreds of dollars on custom cage.
Thank you for your answers in advance and pardon my bad english, it's not my first language.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Help needed for problems including girth and foreskin

Post by TwistedMister »

Go to CB-X.com. Look at 'The Curve'. It's bigger than the CB-6000.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Look into the Cobra they offer a couple of sizes a curved base ring. I am much happier with this then my CB xxxx
0 x
CB6000
HodirMight

Post by HodirMight »

Soooo this halpend, bought a cheap knockoff of cobra. Somehow got to put bigger portion inside the cage, got to lock it but part of it was still outside. Tried to force the rest of it in and the ring snapped flying all over the room like a shrapnel :lol:
20221007_095823.jpg
20221007_095823.jpg (91.18 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
So basicaly my girth isnt anything special but the foresking is getting in the way. It prevent me to enter the cage with ease so after playing with it for to long it gets hard and its game over after that. :(
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oops... Well that doesn't sound good!

I agree The Curve might be a good choice since I believe it's got "bars" you could slide your fingers or a qtip between to help push you into the cage.

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Next time your wife tosses a pair of pantyhose cut off a section of the toe area and use it as a sleeve to pull your penis into position. Or better yet many of the classier women's shoe stores have free nylon socks for trying on shoes. They work great.
0 x
HodirMight

Post by HodirMight »

Fastredcar wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:52 am Next time your wife tosses a pair of pantyhose cut off a section of the toe area and use it as a sleeve to pull your penis into position. Or better yet many of the classier women's shoe stores have free nylon socks for trying on shoes. They work great.
We tried with the pantyhose, thats the method we use for birdcage. But like I said, I have a lot of foreskin so it gets in the way, the pantyhose starts to pull the foreskin inside the cage and it fills a good portion of it and leaves not enough space for antyhing else. We tried cooling it with ice, didnt help, cold bath, helped a little but I get excited to fast.
I think that "The curve" is the last option which we will try and after that we are done with it. :( which is unfortunate because it looks like amazing expirience.
0 x
HodirMight

Post by HodirMight »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:39 am Go to CB-X.com. Look at 'The Curve'. It's bigger than the CB-6000.
Thank you, we will try with the curve, hope it will help. Although tbh with every knockoff we bought (around 5 different of them) we could just buy the fitted device. :)
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am also uncut, but I have a short foreskin so this may not work for you. When I use my Curve, I lube the inside of it and the lower half (or two thirds)of my penis. I thread the stocking through the front opening of the Curve,pull back the foreskin and put the open end of the stocking over the exposed, unlubed head and top half (or third) of my penis. The stocking grips the unlubed portion pulling the lubed bottom part into the tube of the Curve.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
HodirMight

Post by HodirMight »

Now this is something we didnt think about. Using stocking AND lube. Deffinetly gonna try it out. Thank you!
0 x