LOctober 2022 🔒

Living the real life under lock and key
Sammy
Re: LOctober 2022 🔒

Post by Sammy »

My DH (Dear Husband) has been locked since the beginning of the year. This will be the longest lock-up period in the 8 years since we started playing with chastity, so 'Locktober 2022' is just another month.

He surprised me this morning with a handwritten note thanking me for caring enough to lock and tease him. I don't share a lot outside the Keyholder forum, but I thought I'd share so you Locktoberites can get some greenie points like DH did this AM.

...of course, it doesn't mean I'm letting him out!
7 x
Shackmonkey

Post by Shackmonkey »

Just another month really. Been locked longer. Although my key holder says she has some plans for me next weekend.
0 x
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

I'm locked up. Will end up with a few days out though, we have things on (a funeral, couple of birthdays) that will involve drinking. I don't wear the cage when it's likely I'll need the urinal.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Any Locktober updates?

Due to 1 - real life getting in the way, 2 - my wife having zero involvement with my wearing chastity devices and 3 - my self discipline being less than sterling, my own goal for Locktober was modest, i.e. to be locked 75% of the month, 558 of the 744 hours in the month. Not terribly aggressive, but at least I am somewhat better than my target so far.

I fully expect that many of you are doing much better than me.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

We've been doing Locktober here.
She knows the meaning of that term.

Locked pretty much continual since Oct 10 (vacation up to then)
One unlocked PIV time, with the instructions I was not to orgasm during it.
as I recall I didn't climax that session.

I think the ratio for ohOhOHspasms is 7-8 for her and 3 for me.
Last one was a caged one for me...so a partially ruined one for me.
Locked on and off this weekend...

Last night upon retiring into bed.
She placed her hand on the cage as we snuggled.
"Good.. It's locked. Safe and secure." She said.

We fly out this Thursday...but perhaps we'll take the cage on the trip...and put it on at our destination.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
ARK

Post by ARK »

I am self lock and my story is like most members who are married to Vanilla women. Beginning of the month, told my wife that I was going to lock for LOctober. Brief discuss what LOctorber was about. Few nights later, she could tell that I was in a frisky mood. She came to bed and said, “It LOctober and I am going to bed to sleep”. WOW. She referenced male chastity. First time.

Jump to this weekend, lying in bed together I brought up the topic of male chastity. We talked about LOctober. I told her that I was ready for the month to be over. She,”What is November?” I first I refused to comment. She told me to tell her. So (big mistake), I told her it was NO-vember. “NO-vember. I like it. What is December, January, February.”. What have I started???

Special thanks to Lady M. Read her blog, listen to her pod cast. Her MAJOR message to was the BIG “C”.
2 x
WPS
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Happy Locktober to everyone! My spouse and I are retired and in our 60s now, so we don't do MC full time anymore, just in fits and spurts now and then. When I mentioned doing Locktober, she was very supportive. Long term chastity has always been her preference in the past. However, we have been doing this long enough that she knows what times of the day I am more prone to self pleasuring, so, for this month, although I have not been locked 24/7, she insists on no unlocked showering, being locked overnight until we leave the house together during the next day, being locked anytime we are not together. and, of course, I am never permitted to be left home alone unlocked. So far, I have been orgasm free since the last week in Sept and things are going well. She remarked a couple of days ago how well I was doing and I replied something about the end of the month being close by. She smiled and said,"Well, there's always NOvember". :shock:
5 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

We have a unique dynamic with our chastity and I had never heard of Locktober and NOvember until last year. I never was a "keep him locked" for long periods of time kinda girl because that was never our chastity routine. But last year I was intrigued by this and I decided we were going to try it. It was a long 61 days and an awesome 61 days at the same time! So, we are doing it again this year, and are enjoying it again
2 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
ARK

Post by ARK »

Last night my wife and I were updating our calendar on the refrigerator. Marking important dates such as doctor appointment and my work schedule. I asked to put a star on Nov 1. She looked at me and I had a big smile on my face. She turned around and erased the month November and wrote NO -vember. She looked at me with a big smile on her face.
3 x
WPS