How to Uncover Like Minded People

Living the real life under lock and key
Wife Calls Me Slut

How to Uncover Like Minded People

Post by Wife Calls Me Slut »

My Mistress and I have been on and off with chastity for about two years now and both love it.

It sort of loses its momentum at that time of the month,as she lets me take it off and we find it hard to get back into our routine, but we've decided to keep it going,where I stay locked all the time (except on work trips as I have to go through metal detectors at airports etc.)

Miss proudly wears her key on display, especially when we are out together, but despite her confidence in what we do together, she is not confident in telling people around her what the key is for. Despite me thinking it would be sexy for her to be telling all her friends about the fact she has me locked up and the fact she feels really empowered by our situation and so confident in her body because of my complete adulation, we're both nervous about people in our circle actually knowing (even though the humiliation would be a turn on for me)

As such, we're going to start with hinting at our situation to strangers we encounter. We'll start when we go to our local sex shop and buy a newer harder big dildo for the strap on I get to fuck Miss with.

But we thought the other day, are there other couples out there that want to be in touch, anonymously, in this regard? A situation where the wives can apprise each other of the comings and goings in our chastity lives. That way we can have the anonymity, to go with the humiliation.

Has any couples thought of this before or are keen on the same?

Apologies if this is out of line --> we're struggling to balance the humiliation aspect alongside the anonymous aspect.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: How to Uncover Like Minded People

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Generally speaking, it is a bad idea to involve others in your kink without their consent. A couple of places where I have been outed are at an adult club we belong to and a lifestyle friendly RV resort/campground. The regulars at both places know about our lifestyle but we get approached fairly often with questions, especially by women, when someone new sees it the first time.

Most of my doctors have been told but if there is a chance of an exam below the waist i take the cage off and wear normal underwear.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Back in the day, those meet ups were called "munches" since most were held in the large rooms at local restaurants as an ideal neutral ground to meet other weirdos. I'm sure they still happen in certain parts of the world and while I'm not aware of any that specialize in chastity, I'm hardly the expert.

I would assume geographic specific sites on FetLife and other 'like-minded' virtual spots is how I saw most get the word out and try to drive attendance. My wife would NEVER consider going to something like that and I always assumed I'd run into someone like the family attorney which would just make it awkward.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:25 pm ...I always assumed I'd run into someone like the family attorney which would just make it awkward.
Is your lawyer kinky? I have never run into mine anywhere. The only professional I have ever encountered was my doctor, one time, at a grocery store.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:11 am The only professional I have ever encountered was my doctor, one time, at a grocery store.
same here and I live in a small town. I saw my doctor one time in the grocery store and I passed my therapist driving through town one time. I waved as I drove by my therapist and she waved back. I think I said hello to my doctor but that was about it.
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

On the question of spilling the beans and letting people know, this is something I think about from time to time.

I'm in an FLR and and part-feminised, so part of this is out there because my nails are on show, especially in summer. People sometimes also notice that I'm wearing hosiery when they catch sight of my ankles. I've gotten used to this and the assumption among friends is that I like crossdressing and my wife tolerates it, and everyone's fine with that.

The part of me that likes humiliation and embarrassment fantasises about going further with the full extent of my sissification and permanent chastity. But I never have and never will because first, She wouldn't allow it, but second, we have no idea how kinky, if at all, our friends are.

The point is though that, if I dropped the facts of my lifestyle into a conversation and people were shocked, one cannot un-say the revelation. It's out there for all time and will undoubtedly be a hot topic of gossip.

It could be, of course, that everyone else makes my own kinks look tame, but they're going to have to go first.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Is my lawyer kinky? I don't want to know.

My family doctor of 25 years lives close enough to me that we see him walking through the neighborhood when he's out exercising.

There are a lot of people who like to socialize around their kink and that's great, I'm just not sure I'm one of them.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Michele

Post by Michele »

sirmebane wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:25 pm Back in the day, those meet ups were called "munches" since most were held in the large rooms at local restaurants as an ideal neutral ground to meet other weirdos. I'm sure they still happen in certain parts of the world and while I'm not aware of any that specialize in chastity, I'm hardly the expert.
Lol back in the day... They still happen! We went to munches for a few years before covid... They did start them back up but we've moved since then and our lifestyle has changed.

Yes fetlife was where we met our friends and got info on munches our play parties etc.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast