Prefer

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER
Prefer

Post by JCHIPPER »

Been in my cage most days for 18months with sex whenever I want it as although wife get no pleasure she's keen to please.As sex started to feel like I was using her and being on testosterone makes me horney most of the time I chose to be caged.Trouble is im now preferring caged testing to real sex.Do or have others been through to phase.?
0 x
slave d

Re: Prefer

Post by slave d »

Sounds as if you’re doing your wife a massive disservice if she’s getting no pleasure from sex or your chastity. Maybe you need to think about why you’re doing any of this at all.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

I agree w slave d. What pleasure is she wanting and getting.?
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

JCHIPPER wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:54 am Trouble is im now preferring caged testing to real sex.Do or have others been through to phase.?
I went through a long period where I was getting nothing but caged ruins. After 9+ months she gave me another caged, but she didn't ruin it, she kept going and it felt like my orgasm did too. I can't really describe it, but it felt like it went on much longer than a regular orgasm, maybe 30 seconds or more. I think it was almost worth it, and I almost want her to do it again. I was crazy horny, and I'm not sure what I wouldn't have done in order to get off.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JCHIPPER

Post by JCHIPPER »

addadayplease wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:18 pm I agree w slave d. What pleasure is she wanting and getting.?
She says she's never enjoyed sex and is probably A sexual but loves me and want to see me enjoy it so I guess that's her pleasure angle from our chats but as I was abused as a child having sex with
her always makes me feel that its abuse ,hope that explains.
1 x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

JCHIPPER wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:52 am
She says she's never enjoyed sex and is probably A sexual but loves me and want to see me enjoy it so I guess that's her pleasure angle from our chats but as I was abused as a child having sex with
her always makes me feel that its abuse ,hope that explains.
Have you considered getting professionell help to talk about this ?

This sounds like something that‘s very unlikely to be „resolved“ just between the 2 of you.

Does she know about you being abused? If not her asexuality may be a way to handle
A trauma of her own, that she hasn‘t disclosed.

Anyway, if the 2 of you are kind of unhappy, you should seek advice on a possible counseling strategy.
4 x