A question, long term denial then cumming

Living the real life under lock and key
jeanswatcher

A question, long term denial then cumming

Post by jeanswatcher »

A question if i may,

I am a semi feminised cuck husband in my late 50s and have been locked in a CB for many years allowed out to sleep occasionally and shower.

I do play with myself occasionally but never cum, i prefer the arosed state of mind it gives me permanently being locked so am happy not to cum.

I have however found that if i or she decides i need to cum fully, maybe once or twice a year there is little juice which i understand however it makes me so tired, not for a day but several day afterwards, is this common?
1 x
Michele

Re: A question, long term denial then cumming

Post by Michele »

In my experience (with my hubby and others) the amount of "juice" can be pretty low the first orgasm after a longer denial. Usually, if there is a second or third the amount is back to normal.

As far as tired, I'll leave that to the guys to answer because I don't have experience with any one getting "tired for days" but I do know that some guys can get some let down.

Hope that helps!
3 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
whoami

Post by whoami »

I can’t speak to your “juice” question as I haven’t gone that long. I assume you’re talking about volume and not your energy level.

As for being “tired”, I haven’t experienced that, but definitely get the let down mentioned by @Michele.
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

After going a long time locked and denied … I definitely go through a low after my first orgasm…. It usually only lasts a day or two.
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have only gone 6 months orgasm free but when I did have an orgasm due to my wife insisting, it was not very good. Very little semen and the strain left my Penis sore. Was not worth it. Just locked up again as wife has been sick and no sex for a long time and no relief in site. Plus our 50th anniversary is in a few months and my wife does not want me to orgasm until then and maybe may extend it to Xmas id not in the mood.
1 x