How excited was your spouse to lock you in chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luv2belocked
How excited was your spouse to lock you in chastity?

Post by Luv2belocked »

My wife was a slow starter but as she became more comfortable with the decision to try it… she loved it… things ramped up very quickly into much longer terms locked. I’m now being locked for periods averaging 2 months at a time. Her enthusiasm toward denying me has grown very quickly!
4 x
ChasteCouple82

Re: How excited was your spouse to lock you in chastity?

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Chastity was @HisKeyholder82 idea. She was pretty excited. She loves control.
3 x
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

I didn’t start off excited but got there fairly quickly when I realized the benefits. :-)
3 x
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

We tried this a few years ago, but it was mostly topping from the bottom and frustration. Still, the positives were there.

When J came back to this in Jan 2022, we set some very basic rules. I’m in charge. He comes when I say, and his opinion on when is not desired nor requested. With these new rules, it’s been much more exciting than I’d expected. We have sex more frequently, J is a better lover, and his presence and attention really turn me on.

TL:DR - It was his idea, I was sort of reluctant. Now I love it and I wear his key openly.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

For our first time around, she took the keys and kept me locked for a month. I think she rather enjoyed making me lick her whenever she wanted while my cock strained in the cage. It seems that she likes to tease it, make it try to get hard, and watch it struggle and strain. She must have been fairly excited at the power she had, because at the end of that month she did something I never expected, and had no idea that she would want to do it. She insisted on tying me to the bed before she would unlock the cage, so I let her do it even though she wouldn't tell me why or what she was going to do after. Once she was sure that I couldn't escape or do anything to stop her, she removed the cage and I found out what she wanted to do- she wanted to make me cum in her pussy, then sit on my face and make me lick it, which she did, and she did, and she had one of the screamingest orgasms I've ever heard from her. I had never had the slightest clue that she would be into doing something so 'nasty', or that she could be so sneaky/deceptive/'evil', hiding her intention until she was sure that I wouldn't be able to get away or do anything to prevent it from happening.

Although it has always been an 'on again, off again' sort of thing, lock-ups are always at her instigation and have gone from a month at a time to going 18-24 months at a time,sometimes with 9+ months of not getting out for any reason. She has gotten more accustomed to telling me to do things for her, like getting her coffee/drink instead of asking. She really likes having the power to make me lick her pussy when it's full of cum, but I don't think she wants to let me cum as much as she wants it, and over the last 6 or 8 years she has been indicating that she is wanting others to fill it up for her so that she can make me lick it. She has been getting 'naughtier' over the years, and I think she likes it.
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Not excited. Our marriage is now pretty much sexless. Her health has declined, reducing her already low libido to below freezing. And she is 38. Oh boy.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
whoami

Post by whoami »

At first her interest was limited. Second time around I/we approached it in way that made it more appealing to her. She’s rapidly getting more interested and involved. Our path sounds very similar to what @Nikki6 related.
3 x
jeanswatcher

Post by jeanswatcher »

The first time i saw such a device was when her long term lover showed me one, one afternoon and asked what i thought, he then said would i wear it?

Later that day as i watched him in my bed with my wife she stopped and presented it to me, saying i want you to try this on.

So i became a wearer of a CB and had to show them both my locked cock, encased inside my knickers, she liked it and to be fair so did i. It removed any pressure for me to perform too.

So it became a daily fitment for me allocated with my knickers which she had asked me to wear in the same circumstances earlier.

This was soon followed by my wife who went onto ask me to wear the suspenders she had just removed too.

I always assumed that her lover drove this, but then when i ask he said no it was her idea.

This was later confirmed as shopping one day she asked me what i thought of a pair of womens jeans holding them up, i suggested she try them on however she replied " i was not think of them for me" so we queued at the changing rooms where she watched me squeeze into these jeans, commenting what a lovely ass i had in them, rarely have i worn mens jeans since then.
1 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

My wife and I were talking last night and she has had me locked in my Vice for 2 months now. She loves it! I was told that she’d be letting me out at the end of the month for a short break. We have a game where if she shops online or gets her nails done( pampers herself) that I am to be locked 1 day for every $10.00 she spends. ( a game she loves!). Even though I’ll be out, those days still accumulate and will be added to my fall lock up come Locktober. As it was before our talk I was to be locked from October 1 to December 31… but with her nail appointments between now and September 31 she said that those extra days will be added on in January… that will add an entire month. I wasn’t as happy to hear that… but she said to remember that this is what I asked for. We play by her rules or we don’t play! I said to her that, that was a really long time… 4 months straight? She said yes it is … good thing we have our new strapon because I wouldn’t be getting any pussy once we begin Locktober “. She admitted that it turns her on to deny me orgasms. Her sex life is good and enjoys all the orgasms and attention I give her when I’m horny. It’s true I have to admit .. she has incredible orgasms when I’m locked and use the strapon!
We agreed that if I cum in her pussy, I have to clean it. That’s hot! My dick was rock hard in my cage when she said that!
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Luv2belocked wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:29 am We agreed that if I cum in her pussy, I have to clean it. That’s hot! My dick was rock hard in my cage when she said that!
Are you going to be able to just do it? Or will you need more forceful persuasion, as I do?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted