Balinitus

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER
Balinitus

Post by JCHIPPER »

Hi has anyone suffered from this whilst wearing their cage? My main cage is Stainless but without air holes only has a slit in the end.
Any help / advice greatly appreciated.
P.S. Caged from around lunch time till 8 or 9 am next day but regular on e or twice a day clean.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Balinitis

Post by TwistedMister »

The wikipedia page says that it can be caused by both too much cleaning, or not enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanitis

I get it occasionally, but it usually goes away by itself. Antibiotic and or antifungal creams may help. It is more common in uncircumcised males, but I suppose that being caged sort of replicates the conditions of being uncut. I would have thought that several hours of being uncaged would reduce the propensity but, apparently not for you. Do you sweat a lot?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JCHIPPER
Re: Balinitus

Post by JCHIPPER »

Thanks for the reply,probably to much cleaning and I'm milked daily and then caged for the rest of the time in a heavy SS enclosed device so I guess these are the reasons,just looking for an open light weight cage as after being locked now for almost 18months I miss it but have to endure while I heal.
0 x
leander99

Post by leander99 »

Wow, this was usefull. I have this exact but didn't know the name. Some creams seem to help me

Thank you for the info
0 x
CopperheadZ

Post by CopperheadZ »

I had the same. Got circumcised, end of problems.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Not an issue for me, but I'm locked in a very open ended MM Jailbird.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"