IS this common enough that people know what keys are?

Living the real life under lock and key
DrPinotNoir
Re: IS this common enough that people know what keys are?

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I watched a show on netflix.. Something where this older sexy woman makes sex rooms for people. It it quite comical. But that relates to this question. The first comment in this thread nailed it.. if someone knows what that key is.. they are at least open to that and know what chastity is.. so who cares. Ive been looking for about 5 years. I have yet to see a keyholder around here. When my wife wears it she wears it out in public.. and the mature metal security screw key is NOT in any way subtile. If my wife and another woman crossed paths with each other. I am certain my wife would smile and laugh. Never have seen it yet.
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

What is the name of the show?
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Fastredcar wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:02 pm What is the name of the show?
How to build a sex room...
https://www.netflix.com/title/81220971
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Thanks I doubt my wife will be willing to watch it but it's worth a try. Hope springs eternal.
1 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Fastredcar wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:25 pm Hope springs eternal.
Many of us are in this position, myself included. Time the the "key" (pun intended). :D

Eddie
0 x
jeanswatcher

Post by jeanswatcher »

I am sure more people are aware of the significance of a women with a chain around her neck and keys, certainly in my wifes case anyway.

She wears a silver chain with 2 padlock keys, these are keys 25mm long and fit 20mm long shackled padlocks for my CB and a larger key for a large linked metal chain around my neck sometimes i am allocated, this key is slightly larger fitting a rather large 50mm padlock.

She wears these keys permanently, sometimes in summer with low tops the keys just tuck within her top, however bend over or do something remotely physical and they do pop out. I know she has spent at least some of the day at work with them on show as she doesnt notice.

Does she care? she says yes she does but does she really?

What surprises me is none of the women she works with have mentioned these keys obviously for real padlocks, a simple google search for "a women wearing keys around her neck" gives it away, i suspect they will know, once one women has an idea they all know, perhaps its because she is their 100% vanilla boss.

Our daughter has seen these keys and shes very nosy and clued up,(which annoys me) now she wouldnt dare ask her mum, im surprised she has yet to mention this to me, i am sure she will know already, shes is aware of some of her mothers historic "friends" and that i know, maybe she has seen the bulge in my jeans so knows and is too embarassed to mention this subject.

One thing we know is she would not approve, then again since her husband left her for another women maybe she should have taken a lead from her mother in protecting her assets.

But if this signifies something to people in the know, then it also tells them something about me too.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

My wife gets ask quite often about the key on her necklace. She always replies "its the key to my husband's heart." She did tell one of her gfs, and then had me show her the cage!
2 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Wondering if there was a key holder on Jeopardy! tonight???
8332DD99-EC68-4075-90E2-D8019EA9D646.jpeg
8332DD99-EC68-4075-90E2-D8019EA9D646.jpeg (87.04 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
5B374AF5-6D8B-48BF-AA59-FE9F05691ECC.jpeg
5B374AF5-6D8B-48BF-AA59-FE9F05691ECC.jpeg (81.29 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
3 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Ooh ooh.. Ask me.. I know what it's for 😁.
No one else does. C has worn hers for ages now and works in retail fashion, meets lots of people. No one has ever mentioned it.
I think it would be nice to spot another key wearer. Although in my case it's unlikely because I don't take much notice of other women's breast areas. I'm always too busy looking at C's breats with the key.
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

My wife, who tends to shy away from public displays such as wearing "the" key on a necklace completely surprised me this weekend. Where she works has theme days, where employees get to dress to match the theme. This weekend was as 1980's theme, and she made the comment to me asking if I remembered that people used to wear a key on their earring. While I didn't remember this particular fashion statement, I did suggest in jest that she wear "the" key. To my surprise, she spent the day happily doing her job at work with the key to my chastity belt hanging from her earring. It is definitely a real padlock key, and I know she got asked questions about it. I haven't had the time to ask her how she replied, but knowing that she actually went through with it was a real rush.
5 x