locked and forgot?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: locked and forgot?

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:29 pm
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:46 pm I have a purely vanilla wife who wants nothing to do with my interest in chastity. I am in it mostly because it feels good, really, really good.

Also shyguy has a similar situation.

I think most of us start in this way. It had to be a year, maybe two before C took is as a necessary thing for us.
A year for her to belive the difference in behavior was real and not an act, another for her to work out how to take advantage of it.
Coming up to three years now and what started as my kink and my way to get something out of this has become very much about what C wants out of it.
Some would say I'm used and taken advantage of. I say I'm managed in a much better way and the improvement to quality of life speaks for itself.
I have a mountain of respect for C for doing this.
C still thinks wearing a cage is odd or weird as in "they don't sell them in asda so they ain't normal". But when asked if I should give it up? "Hell No. It isn't up to you any more. "
Things progress slowly. Very slowly.
I love reading about how your 'journey' has progressed. It is so much different now than it was in the beginning.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cagedape

Post by cagedape »

TinaHoldsTheKey wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:07 am I totally agree with Lady M…
Locked and forgotten is something most guys can’t handle. Men need “attention” (more often than not) to keep their “drive” alive.
There would be a point of “diminishing return” if just left alone.
This is absolutely true in my experience. If there is no attention whatsoever then the sexual drive drops at a point. Teasing is necessary to keep that alive and well so I think a totally hands off approach will not work out for either party. Chastity definitely requires attention and work in my opinion, it's not a lazy option.
0 x
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

I absolutely agree with the general consensus here. I've been lucky enough to have had some chastity experiences play out in my post-divorce dating world, and it absolutely has not worked for me when being locked and forgotten. It's not solely about the restriction of chastity, it's the mutual enjoyment of the situation that is what works for me. Talk and tease and all nurtures and sustains this dynamic and keeps me highly engaged, while being locked and forgotten has lead me to feel like I was about to crack up (and not in that fun super-overstimulated way). I find being locked and forgotten very lonely, and it makes me feel like the whole chastity thing is just foolish while it's happening.
0 x