Some Questions Before Jumping Off the Deep End

Living the real life under lock and key
subjunct_excess
Some Questions Before Jumping Off the Deep End

Post by subjunct_excess »

Recently I've secured a much more stable job and my partner, Bunny, and I have been considering longer-term chastity as a fun little thing to spice up the time we have to spend away from each other.
Multiple problems are noted any time we have this discussion and we usually end up putting this on the back burner until we're both thinking about it one night and have the same circular conversation.

-----

Equipment
I have a Mancage Model 4 (sorry for the Amazon link, their website doesn't have a direct link).
It's a 4.5 inch cage that fits snugly after some adjustment and fiddling. Maybe a bit too snugly, I have to pull my phallus through with a string to get it to aim right, and I can't pee out of the thing because I'm never lined up 100%.

I have considered a smaller cage, but I fill the Model 4 to its tip if I put it on correctly.
If there's a really easy way to fit in a smaller cage, please tell me, I'd love to try it. Right now the ordeal of getting myself in and out of my cage takes about 15 minutes if I'm concentrating on it and it ruins the mood.

Problem 1 - It's uncomfortable under clothes
It's not because of tight clothes, if that were the case, I would just buy bigger clothes.
My cage just really bugs me under clothes, certain clothes are worse than others, so I know which ones to avoid.

Does anyone have suggestions to make it more comfortable?
Perhaps a certain way of tucking or some sort of bandage tape to hold it in place.
Again, a suggestion of how to better put myself in a smaller cage also works here. Leave cage suggestions too.

Problem 2 - I can't pee
This is more a problem with the hole shape, size, and location on the cage. I'm not sure if Google is hiding the results I want, but I can't seem to find any tips out there for keeping the holes lined up so I can urinate without unlocking myself and completing the painfully arduous re-caging ritual or spraying everything with urine like a chihuahua with a fire hose for a penis.

Problem 3 - I'm sensitive
My feelings, they feel.
In all seriousness though, I can't stand certain feelings and I break out easily from prolonged contact to certain liquids.
Lotions, shampoos, lubes, all of it. If I leave it on for more than ten minutes and it isn't dry I start developing a rash.
I'm not sure what's causing it, because I can be in contact with water on and off and I'm just fine.

I know I'll need to lubricate the area to keep from getting chapped.
Bunny and I are already investing in my favourite lotion because it dries before I get a rash and it's affordable.

The other thing is the uncomfortable feelings.
Pressing against the cage? Good. Squishing/lubricating my phallus to get it into the cage? Abysmal.
It seems like a "get over yourself" thing, but it's not something I can ignore. Which genuinely sucks.

-----

Thanks in advance for your responses, I'm looking for all the help I can get from the best community I've found for resources on this topic.
Sorry for the wall of text, I tend to write quite a bit when I'm nervous or excited.
You guys are amazing, have a wonderful day/night!
0 x
Mancage Model 4 - Currently not locked.

"From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.
I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
ChasteCouple82

Re: Some Questions Before Jumping Off the Deep End

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Sounds like you need to consider a different cage. Keep trying a variety of cheaper cages until you find something that works and then invest in a higher quality cage.
0 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

There are many way more experienced than I, but here’s what I can offer... I started with a CB6000s, similar to what you have, albeit a bit shorter. The plastic shell is harder to keep clean than a more open style cage. I rarely get the holes to line up. Get used to sitting and wiping more. Also why it’s important to be able to clean thoroughly. The CB6000 can also break (I went through 2 of them) and I found erections in that cage to be particularly painful, at least at first. I switched to a cheap metal cage from amazon and it’s been near perfect for me. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F ... UTF8&psc=1 It’s much shorter, keeps me kind of squished, easy to wash and rinse. I’ve never had much trouble with chafing or lotions/oils/etc so I can’t help there except to say that I don’t generally need or use them. I did use a lube more frequently with the CB6000.
0 x
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

I've gone through a *lot* of cages. Metal cages are generally best and the more open the cage the better for hygiene. The mistake I made was wanting the tightest, most secure cage from the start. Unless you are very lucky you need to start with a larger, more comfortable but less secure cage until you are used to it and "train down" to a smaller, tighter cage.

I have the same cage as @whoami but I switched the solid ring to a hinged one for quicker release "in the moment". You can keep pretty clean in that one with just your normal wash routine and being so small you are held neatly so there's no discomfort. I've even done close quarters martial arts wearing it.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I just moved to the cobra cage from cb6000. The cobra is much better fit.
0 x
CB6000
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

sls01234 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:56 am I just moved to the cobra cage from cb6000. The cobra is much better fit.
I have 6 devices. My Mature Metal Jail Bird is my favorite. It gets about 80% of my wearing time, but it's custom made for my dimensions, and it wasn't cheap.

However, I am also a big Cobra fan, and my Cobra is my second favorite device. It comes in sizes so I was able to get one that fits as well as my Jail Bird. It is VERY comfortable and has a very sleek profile making it my most comfortable device under clothing. It also manages to hold my penis inn such a way that it is always lined up perfectly for peeing.

I use baby oil as a lube. I have no rash issues, and it's cheaper than most kinds of dirt.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

What is it about the clothes that make you uncomfortable? Is it rubbing? Do you wear tight underwear that keeps everything in place?

For 2 and 3, an open metal cage might help. There are cheap ones you can try.
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I have eight cages and surprisingly the best is a metal cage I bought new for $10 and $2 shipping from China. The Cobra is a nice switch being resin.
0 x
subjunct_excess

Post by subjunct_excess »

lockedforfun wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:00 pm What is it about the clothes that make you uncomfortable? Is it rubbing? Do you wear tight underwear that keeps everything in place?

For 2 and 3, an open metal cage might help. There are cheap ones you can try.
I'm not entirely sure how to describe it...
Nothing I wear is particularly tight or form fitting, but it feels as though my shaft must curve unnaturally in order to be in the cage. Not in a manner that's painful or twisting, but in a way that feels distractingly out of the ordinary.

I've worn my cage like that for six hours before and the feeling never went away.
Perhaps I haven't been applying my cage correctly.
0 x
Mancage Model 4 - Currently not locked.

"From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me.
I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine."
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Huh. Maybe it's just not the right cage for you. That shape looks a little, pardon the expression, old fashioned. That's what designs from 20 years ago looked like. Modern ones are probably more comfortable. Try some cheap metal ones to see if there's a shape/size you like.
1 x