Chastity and the Public Eye

Living the real life under lock and key
realme1976
Last orgasm: June 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2
Chastity and the Public Eye

Post by realme1976 »

I ju st finished delivering remarks for my organization at a local Fourth of July celebration. I was on the stage in front of about 8,000 people--and I was in my Holy Trainer Nub and a black Mr. S. jock strap. And no one knew....not one in the 8,000 attendees knew about the kink that was separated from their inspection by just a pair of somewhat tight jeans,

And then those jeans may have given me away, because I looked down and saw the chastity bump, as Thumper calls it. It was more obvious than I realized, and I wondered how many people close to the stage saw it, and perhaps knew what it was.

It was such an absolute rush! To know that I was there in front of all those people and had my penis locked in a resin cage started the blood flowing. I was a little agitated, cock-wise, during my presentation, but when I realized the bump was there, my cock demanded to be let loose. Couldn't if I wanted to, though...the keys are frozen in a block of ice.

I'm curious if anyone else out there has had a similar experience of being very muich in the public eye when in chastity.
3 x
ChasteCouple82

Re: Chastity and the Public Eye

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

Same here. I am a consultant, training facilitator, and public speaker. I’m constantly either in board rooms full of senior and mid-level managers, in front of crowds of trainees, or delivering a keynote to untold numbers of people in the crowd.

The first few times it was a little exciting, but it’s such a routine now that I don’t even think about it.
2 x
realme1976

Post by realme1976 »

Thanks for letting me know that I'm in good company with someone who understands our particular situation. This was the first time I've been so overtly in public and "on display," if you will. As chastity quickly becomes what I think is a natural state for me, I imagine that I'll soon categorize it as routine as well. Does make you wonder, though, who else that we see in public functions that share our particular choice.
1 x
ChasteCouple82

Post by ChasteCouple82 »

The worst is when I’m at a hotel conference room conducting a training and walking between tables and have to be careful not to bump a table and leave people wondering why it made such a loud sound.
3 x
realme1976

Post by realme1976 »

Truly something that I never even considered when I was in a steel cage...but that kind of situation is exactly why I shifted from steel to the Holy Trainer. The sound of the padlock knocking against the cage--even though I tried to keep it still with a tight jock strap--to me was as loud as ringing the bells of Notre Dame. And I couldn't honestly think of a reasonable explanation if I was pressed as to the sound.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Some rubber tubing, elastics, even silicone around the padlock will act as a bumper and eliminate the clacking sound (which is not as loud as you think it is, you're just being hyper - aware).

A metal cage bumping against a table is muffled by pants and underwear. Again, people aren't listening the way you are.

Keys, cell phones, loose change, etc, all make weird noises in your pockets.

When you're new at wearing a cage, you're hyper focused on that aspect. But nobody else will be thinking about it.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

BTW, I just found out about these protective pads. Might be something to look I to if you have a cage that leaves a weird looking bulge.

https://www.amazon.com/YUER-Underwear-E ... th=1&psc=1
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:28 am BTW, I just found out about these protective pads. Might be something to look I to if you have a cage that leaves a weird looking bulge.

OMG those are just so funny 😂 sos

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:28 am BTW, I just found out about these protective pads. Might be something to look I to if you have a cage that leaves a weird looking bulge.

Oh that is to funny
1 x
CB6000
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

There is a picture of me on the cover of a local magazine that gets mailed out to 1000s of homes that I know I was caged for inthe photoshoot. Obliviously I'm in my chef uniform and there is zero indication of the device. Made me think there are probably caged people walking around all the time we pass in the store we don't even realize
1 x