What about the problem that cages don't work?

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: What about the problem that cages don't work?

Post by sherulestherooster »

Alternatively if you are super serious about this, I suspect you could explore agents that suppress erections. It’s not for me, just saying I’ve seen it discussed on various forums.

One in particular was on a forum many years ago, the male had ED that responded to the pills. So he was never caged but could not achieve an erection without the pills, which his wife kept under tight control. Talk about orgasm control!
0 x
slave d

Re: What about the problem that cages don't work?

Post by slave d »

sherulestherooster wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:13 am Alternatively if you are super serious about this, I suspect you could explore agents that suppress erections. It’s not for me, just saying I’ve seen it discussed on various forums.

One in particular was on a forum many years ago, the male had ED that responded to the pills. So he was never caged but could not achieve an erection without the pills, which his wife kept under tight control. Talk about orgasm control!
Hate to tell you but an erection is not necessary for an orgasm ! in fact even a penis (in a male) is not necessary for orgasm. If you check out “nulls” you’ll find they are (or were) males who for whatever reason have no testicles or penis BUT i’ve seen video of one masturbating like a woman and having an orgasm !! So the body will always find a way !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728