Surprise question from my wife

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Surprise question from my wife

Post by Lockedchef »

I walked into our bedroom the other day and out of the blue my wife says ,"What if I made you wear my panties one day?"

I was a bit surprised, turned on, and wondering where the heck that came from. While she does keep me locked sometimes and I gladly submit that's about the extent of it. We don't have a FLR, do sissy stuff, or really much else besides chastity

I stammered a little answer that I would for the heck of it but didn't know what else to say.

Honestly it would really turn me on. It isn't even a feminization thing but more the idea of her exerting control and that wearing panties is little taboo that turns me on. I've secretly had that desire for a long time but have been afraid to admit it.

Now I'm sitting here thinking in the spectrum of requests asking to wear some some lacey underwear every now and then isn't that bad. I admitted my desire for chastity years ago. I got my cock pierced last year. It shouldn't be too much harder to ask but I still struggle with it.

I'm quietly hoping she brings it up again in the near future. It would be great if she initiated this instead of me asking for it. It was in the back of her mind for some reason. This might be a wait and see situation
7 x
Atone
Re: Surprise question from my wife

Post by Atone »

Lockedchef wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm I'm quietly hoping she brings it up again in the near future. It would be great if she initiated this instead of me asking for it. It was in the back of her mind for some reason. This might be a wait and see situation
Why wait? She did bring it up.

Now it's your opportunity to follow through on it. Just start a conversation with her, "hey, remember the other day...."

Good luck with whatever you do and let us know how it turns out.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lockedchef wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm I walked into our bedroom the other day and out of the blue my wife says ,"What if I made you wear my panties one day?"

I was a bit surprised, turned on, and wondering where the heck that came from. While she does keep me locked sometimes and I gladly submit that's about the extent of it. We don't have a FLR, do sissy stuff, or really much else besides chastity

I stammered a little answer that I would for the heck of it but didn't know what else to say.
It's a little shocking to get taken by surprise like that. It reminds me of the time when my wife and I were sitting on the couch, watching TV, not talking about sex (and nothing sexy on the tube), and all of a sudden she says "What if I made you lick another guy's balls?"

I totally didn't know ho to respond to that, and I think I said something along the lines of 'You wouldn't have the nerve'.

At the time I had no idea that she was even capable of thinking of something like that, and it came as a complete surprise that she was.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:47 am
Lockedchef wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm I walked into our bedroom the other day and out of the blue my wife says ,"What if I made you wear my panties one day?"

It's a little shocking to get taken by surprise like that. It reminds me of the time when my wife and I were sitting on the couch, watching TV, not talking about sex (and nothing sexy on the tube), and all of a sudden she says "What if I made you lick another guy's balls?"

I totally didn't know ho to respond to that, and I think I said something along the lines of 'You wouldn't have the nerve'.

At the time I had no idea that she was even capable of thinking of something like that, and it came as a complete surprise that she was.
And that exactly was the surprise part. She usually doesn't instigate new sex things or something like that. So for her to bring it up caught me off guard even if it is a slight fantasy of mine. Hey telling me to do anything is a huge turn on for me. So I need to find a way to bring it up again without pushing it.

We are actually on a family vacation with kids and my parents at the moment so sexy time is on pause for a few days. When we get back I'll try to proud a bit.

Like I mentioned I have no desire for forced feminization but wearing something lacey and skimpy for a few hours if it does anything for her is certainly up my alley. Who wouldn't comply if you walked out of the shower and your wife said put these own now.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Lockedchef wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:02 pm
Who wouldn't comply if you walked out of the shower and your wife said put these own now.
Comply? I'd be asking her to show me what else she has that she would like to see me in. And she know it. I am a bit of a cross-dresser and while she is not really a participant (other than occasionally buying me panties or some kinds of sleepwear) she does not mind my engaging in it, not a bit.

No, like you this would be a HUGE turn on for me, a bend the steel cage kind of moment.

Eddie
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lockedchef wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:02 pm Like I mentioned I have no desire for forced feminization but wearing something lacey and skimpy for a few hours if it does anything for her is certainly up my alley. Who wouldn't comply if you walked out of the shower and your wife said put these own now.
Likewise, no desire for forced-fem, and wearing women's frillies does nothing for me, but I didn't set any limits against it, except for anything the general public might see. If she were to decide that it would amuse her, she could do it. I'm not sure how I would feel about panties in private, but I'm pretty sure that if she were to insist on *all* the time it would add an additional embarrassing 'subbie' element when out in public, added on to that of knowing that unlike the vast majority of other guys I see, my wife keeps my cock in a cage and I can't even touch it unless she lets me.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
whoami

Post by whoami »

Lockedchef wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm Honestly it would really turn me on. It isn't even a feminization thing but more the idea of her exerting control and that wearing panties is little taboo that turns me on. I've secretly had that desire for a long time but have been afraid to admit it.
You're not alone. I suspect the "take control" kink is way more common, at least here, than a feminization kink. I have no particular desire to cross-dress (I don't have the build for it :)), but would in a heart beat if she wanted me to. I mean, chastity itself comes from that mindset, doesn't it? -- giving up control. Plus, it's so much more meaningful when it's her idea, rather than having to plant the idea.
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

The other great change and biggest thing I've seen in the past year is she is much more willing to try new things and indulge me.

It's always fun to see her finally suggesting something new for us to try and it isn't just me pushing for stuff. She has never really expressed a specific kink to try but she isn't shy by any means.

Besides all the extreme stuff I don't think I have any limits or something I wouldn't at least try for shits and giggles
1 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

I love when my wife takes control and suggests things for us to try! I work out of town a lot and I have to be locked when I’m away, so I asked her for a pair of her used panties to take with me on my trip ( not being sure of what her response would be) but she was very receptive to the idea. I found my kinky side getting the best of me and I ended up wearing them to work. It was hot and turned me right on!! I haven’t told her yet that I wear her panties when i’m away. Im pretty sure she’d be ok with it and maybe even suggest it more if she knew. I just haven’t had the courage yet to tell her that part.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Lockedchef wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:11 pm Honestly it would really turn me on. It isn't even a feminization thing but more the idea of her exerting control and that wearing panties is little taboo that turns me on. I've secretly had that desire for a long time but have been afraid to admit it.
I’m not into the sissy stuff either but one time my KH “forced” me to wear panties to work. She bought them, they were super feminine - pastel blue thongs, with little ribbons. She got the right size. It was also a lockup day and I remember leaking all day long. It was hot. Mainly cause she “forced” me to do it but I think the taboo of it plus it being our little secret was a big part of it as well.

Having said that, mens underwear isn’t that sexy normally and I did enjoy wearing men’s thongs as a special thing if sex was in the cards (Bill Murray: “I rarely wear underwear and when I do it’s usually something unusual”). The feeling of it riding up my ass turns me on quite a bit.

Having said all that, I’ve also been turned on a lot by women wearing typically men’s clothes: boxers, mens shirts, sports jerseys, and at restaurants where the female waitresses wear ties. Don’t know why, I just find it hot.
0 x