MM security screw vs padlock

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: MM security screw vs padlock

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It is a stainless steel collar about 3/8" in diameter. The weave looks sort of like chain maille. It is from tobehis.com and is all 316 stainless, as are their locks, so it never has to come off,
collar.jpg
collar.jpg (23.55 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

@KittensBoyToy
That's great, I'm glad it works well for you!

I have @Atone locked in an Eternity collar. Nice and sleek and he can wear it everywhere... I like that his is not noticeable to those that wouldn't know but is too those that know... Ya know?

😉
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Atone

Post by Atone »

Lady M wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:25 pm I have @Atone locked in an Eternity collar. Nice and sleek and he can wear it everywhere... I like that his is not noticeable to those that wouldn't know but is too those that know... Ya know?
and he can wear it everywhere...
*can* isn't quite the right word my love
0 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

Lady M wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:25 pm I have @Atone locked in an Eternity collar. Nice and sleek and he can wear it everywhere... I like that his is not noticeable to those that wouldn't know but is too those that know... Ya know?
@Lady M @Atone We'd love to go there, but are worried about questions from kids and grand-kids, in particular. If I may, how does that play out for you?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

whoami wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:10 pm
@Lady M @Atone We'd love to go there, but are worried about questions from kids and grand-kids, in particular. If I may, how does that play out for you?
It’s very discreet, you can see it in my avatar. While subtle it is extremely secure and has had significant force applied to it. It would take a lot to break it.

I feel very secure and protected wearing it.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Also, it’s hard to find on their website and I can’t even find it right now. Maybe @Lady M can find a link.
0 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

Atone wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:34 pm It’s very discreet, you can see it in my avatar.
I had in mind a solid hoop which doesn't exactly look "natural". Your avatar pic clears that up. Thanks.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

whoami wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:54 pm
Atone wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:34 pm It’s very discreet, you can see it in my avatar.
I had in mind a solid hoop which doesn't exactly look "natural". Your avatar pic clears that up. Thanks.
They have some like that, I think that would take a little explaining to some people. They also have a cable collar that looks like it is somewhere in between.

I have also seen some that are a solid hoop but are formed to follow your neck. I don’t remember now though where I saw those.
0 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

Atone wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:05 pm They have some like that, I think that would take a little explaining to some people. They also have a cable collar that looks like it is somewhere in between.

I have also seen some that are a solid hoop but are formed to follow your neck. I don’t remember now though where I saw those.
I could definitely see wearing a locking chain as you have in your avatar. A solid hoop would be fun at home as it makes a bit more of a statement, but I can't see wearing it out. My wife had me wear my current collar (a basic black dog collar) on recent long drives, but that's a bit of safe exhibitionism. I doubt any other drivers even noticed, although I was kind of nervous. (Which she enjoyed!)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Lady M wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:25 pm @KittensBoyToy
That's great, I'm glad it works well for you!

I have @Atone locked in an Eternity collar. Nice and sleek and he can wear it everywhere... I like that his is not noticeable to those that wouldn't know but is too those that know... Ya know?

😉
I wear mine all the time. Except for a couple of times when I had MRI's done it has not come off in the three years since we got it. It did come off for my first couple of acupuncture sessions a couple of years back but the acupuncturist said it wasn't in the way so it stayed on after that. I have gotten several comments on my 'necklace' from women but only twice have any of them called it a collar.

Never had any of the grandkids ask about it.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!