Strap-ons. Yes or no? And why?

Living the real life under lock and key
TinaHoldsTheKey
Strap-ons. Yes or no? And why?

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Guys and gals….what are your thoughts on strap-ons?
Do you like or no? Why or why not?

I often make my locked hubby wear one. I love it and I believe my hubby has a love/hate relationship with it LoL

-Tina
2 x
sls01234

Re: Strap-ons. Yes or no? And why?

Post by sls01234 »

I wish my wife would let me use one on her.
1 x
CB6000
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

We both love our Vixskin strapon(s)
For her, there is no effort at keeping me hard (mid 60's, NOT the steely stallion I was) She can pick which size she feels like, and it is very lifelike, I'm told.
For me it offers up lots of possible humiliation games, it's bigger (both) harder, longer (all objectively true, but "good girls" are taught not to say things like that. "There's also It's my favorite cock" and "it's so good why would I ever want to let you out"
All things men are supposed to hate to hear, but can turn me on.

Invest in a good dual density silicone dildo, I'm not sure if Vixskin is available where you are, but there are other manufacturers. If Vixskin is available, I'd highly recommend it.
4 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Using a strap-on on my wife/keyholder intrigued me. I find it very erotic.
However I made the mistake of getting one too big/long and she hated it.
I was hoping to be able use one to take my place while I’m locked as she loves PIV sex.
To be able to give her pleasure and stay frustrated would be so hot.

I have recently got a new, smaller one. Still bigger than me but not nearly as big as the other one.
It vibrates and glows in the dark lol and fits over my cage perfectly!

Hopefully I can get her to try it again.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Hussman767 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:53 pm Using a strap-on on my wife/keyholder intrigued me. I find it very erotic.
However I made the mistake of getting one too big/long and she hated it.
I was hoping to be able use one to take my place while I’m locked as she loves PIV sex.
To be able to give her pleasure and stay frustrated would be so hot.
So many dildoes are huge, the first one we got was not huge, but a bit large for her to enjoy on a regular basis. The Vixskin Colt is a new design they have and is approximately human sized, although it's on the larger end of the huma spectrum. 1.5 inch diameter and 6 inches long. She finds it perfect. They are testing the sales of the colt to determine if they will keep it in stock, currently it's only available in black. If they sell enough, they'll offer more colors.

and no, they are not paying me for reviews :D
Last edited by nosaint on Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Lie others. M'lady didn't like the first one we tried, nor did I. For me, it was the harness was uncomfortable. For her the change in attitude was buying a VixSkin and warming it up before attaching it to the harness. I find giving my Mistress pleasure with a strap on, knowing I will be caged and denied, a major act of submission. Plus, there is no reason for her to go without just because she makes me.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TinaHoldsTheKey wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:55 pm Guys and gals….what are your thoughts on strap-ons?
Do you like or no? Why or why not?
Mrs Edge and I have been using one for more than 20 years, and we have been having sex that way exclusively for well over the past four years.

I've written about it in bits and pieces, mainly the technical stuff. For example:
viewtopic.php?p=128667#p128667

I may not have written much about the mental/emotional aspects lately. Being locked permanently has been an emotional roller coaster at times, and it sometimes takes me a while to process my thoughts on this.

For years we have used the Vixskin Tex, and as others have mentioned, Vixskin is probably the best quality dildo out there. The Tex was close to my own size and shape, which made it an easy transition for Mrs Edge.

And I've posted here a few times about how to warm them up beforehand to make them feel more natural.

We recently "upgraded" to the Vixskin Ranger X. The X is their new triple layer model, and is even more lifelike. On paper, the dimensions don't look much bigger than the Tex, about an inch longer and maybe a half inch wider. But seeing it up close and personal, though, it's "Wow, that's big".

Mrs Edge loves it, of course. For me, though, it took some getting used to. For one thing, the Tex felt like me, so it was easy to learn how to use it. The Ranger is different, and it took me a while to learn how to move in order to give Mrs Edge the most pleasure.

And the size comparison is hard to describe. Listening to her enjoyment drives home in a very deep, visceral way the idea that she really has no desire to unlock me again. It's the kind of thing that let's me know that this isn't a fantasy or a game, and that Mrs Edge gets as much from our lifestyle as I do.
8 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My wife and I have tried it a few times, and with a couple of different types of “equipment.”

I think it’s incredible. My biggest turn on has always been my partner’s expression of pleasure, her moans and sighs and eventual orgasm. The one time that we did it that it really worked for her was totally amazing for me. I stayed locked, and the feelings of arousal and denial while going through the motions and hearing her enjoy it were everything my submissive brain loved.

My wife’s orgasms are clitoral, though, so penetration is mostly foreplay for her. Subsequent attempts to repeat the experience have been general failures that seem to have turned her off to the idea. And each failure has created more hesitation, and so it’s become unlikely to happen again. And she really likes my cock, much better than any dildo she’s ever experienced, so I think it’s an act that’s just been tried and retired at this point.

I’ll probably make one or two more attempts (I do want to try the warming it up method), but I have to wait until I’m locked, she’s drunk AND horny and the kids are at grandma’s … so it could be years before the stars align for that.
2 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My wife commands penetrative sex only occasionally and has never wanted a strapon or anything artificial inside her. So it's all me, but not allowed to cum and pulling out immediately She says.

She also doesn't like wearing the one we have, so pegging is done by hand.

She has a vibrator which She uses externally quite often, either on Her own or with me cuddling Her or lying quietly beside Her.
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

@Tom Allen

Your strap on play (or I think the board arrived at “fauxing”) has fascinated me for a while. Interesting story around the size upgrade as I’ve sorta concluded that cock size is more of a male driven than female thing. So i guess you have an answer that Mrs Edge prefers at least slightly bigger. Some questions:

Does she ever get on top or is mostly missionary?

To what extent does the swaying of your caged bits stimulate you?

Does she do any teasing of this 4 year Vixskin-only sex?

Does she go for multiple orgasms during a session?

Thanks for your input, cheers
0 x