Fun games to play with Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedKC
Re: Fun games to play with Chastity

Post by CagedKC »

My wife's favorite game goes like this: Each time I ask to be unlocked she says no. 😳
7 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Atone

Post by Atone »

CagedKC wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:14 pm My wife's favorite game goes like this: Each time I ask to be unlocked she says no. 😳
at least the rules are simple :)
4 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM is like that with rules around the house:

Rule 1: MsM is always right.

Rule 2: If MsM appears to be wrong, refer to rule 1.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Question regarding the game Lucky Cards. My wife/kh wants no input from me so I can’t say anything if she forgets to have me draw my weekly card. She hides the deck. I think she should pull the card for the forgotten week(s) and discard it/them. Or do I get to draw cards for each week if I have done nothing to displease her??
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Sam3655 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:12 am Question regarding the game Lucky Cards. My wife/kh wants no input from me so I can’t say anything if she forgets to have me draw my weekly card. She hides the deck. I think she should pull the card for the forgotten week(s) and discard it/them. Or do I get to draw cards for each week if I have done nothing to displease her??
Her rules
0 x
CB6000
slave d

Post by slave d »

As MsM would say, “there are only two rules”

Rule 1: MsM is always right.

Rule 2: If MsM is not right, refer to rule 1

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Yes I get that the kh makes the rules. I am just curious what the initial rule was. Like reading the rules on a Monopoly game before adding your own interpretation of those rules. What I have read is the kh allows the chaste to draw one card a week to see if he gets a lucky card and allowed to have an orgasm. If the chaste is deemed by the keyholder to have misbehaved during the week, she draws the card and discards it. So what was the initial rule for a missed week? If the chaste is allowed to draw a card that week then he should only still draw one card leaving the kh to discard the missed week. But if the chaste draws for both weeks and gets a lucky card and an unlucky card, is he allowed or not allowed to orgasm? Ultimately the kh makes the decision but what was the initial intent?

“Rules Jonathan. Without them we live with the animals”
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Sam3655 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:21 am Yes I get that the kh makes the rules. I am just curious what the initial rule was. Like reading the rules on a Monopoly game before adding your own interpretation of those rules. What I have read is the kh allows the chaste to draw one card a week to see if he gets a lucky card and allowed to have an orgasm. If the chaste is deemed by the keyholder to have misbehaved during the week, she draws the card and discards it. So what was the initial rule for a missed week? If the chaste is allowed to draw a card that week then he should only still draw one card leaving the kh to discard the missed week. But if the chaste draws for both weeks and gets a lucky card and an unlucky card, is he allowed or not allowed to orgasm? Ultimately the kh makes the decision but what was the initial intent?

“Rules Jonathan. Without them we live with the animals”
That's my point it doesn't matter what rules you started with. It's her choice to change or make up new ones.
0 x
CB6000
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

CS has started a new game. She is at her mothers all week. She sends random texts demanding a pic proving I am locked up tight. I have a time limit to send the pic and incur a day for each minute I go past the time limit.
1 x
Coueus

Post by Coueus »

How about this one:

She shuffles a deck of 52 playing cards. He draws one card:

A numbered card is how many days locked up until next draw.
Jack - he gets to masturbate
Queen - He stays locked and performs oral on her
King - she performs oral on him
Ace - intercourse
1 x