Key lock problems

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Key lock problems

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:49 pm I had a Master lock (not the one described here for sure) seize up on me when my wife wanted me out for some fun. She freaked out more than I did and it took some over-use of WD-40 and two pair of channel locks to coax it to open up with the key.

I no longer use Master locks brand and I am careful to give it a little oil now and then. They weren't make to live in the damp we expose them to so use brass whenever possible.
That's odd. At least one of the Master locks I use is about 20 years old, they have never given me a single bit of trouble, even after 18 months of continuous use at a time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JimR

Post by JimR »

Hoss..I used the same technique as you describe, using a 6 mm aluminum rod, about 3 inches long. Threaded/JB welded a nut on one end, and drilled 2 holes in the other end, to accommodate 1 or 2 quality padlocks, or the plastic security tags. If you are concerned about the need to remove the cage in an emergency, just cut/file about 3/4 of the way through the rod, between the point where the rod exits the cage and the first locking hole on the rod. That way you can break the rod off in an emergency, and avoid ruining the cage, and eliminate the need to have an emergency key handy. Also, drilling the cage for use of a rod, will probably not affect use of the internal lock, should you wish to continue using it.
0 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I wear a steel Cobra nano and when I sleep on my left side the brass lock slides partly out. Normally I just push it into place and roll to my right side. This morning the lock was three quarters out and when I touched it, it just fell apart. I have a bunch of replacements but I took the lock pieces and the cage and put them on the wife’s/kh vanity. When she wakes we can replace the lock and she can then go hide the new keys.

This makes me think what would happen if the lock had broke in a way that it was stuck in the cage. Thinking of switching to a cage with a bolt to screw in. Opinions?
0 x
donn0758
Last orgasm: December 6th, 2022

Post by donn0758 »

Go on Amazon and search for chastity security tags. No need for key or lock
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

donn0758 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:35 pm Go on Amazon and search for chastity security tags. No need for key or lock
These do not work for most type of modern chastity locks unless you do some modifications.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.