Nervous,

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Nervous,

Post by Chastityat60 »

2 hours from dr. Appt.
in my pocket is the emergency key inside 3 sealed ,stapled envelopes dated Jan 1, 2022.
Thats the day I decided to go 24/7 unless she wants it..
The other key is available at the house where it always is..
If he/she doctor needs to go there, I guess I’ll just roll with it. At least I have a key if it needs to come off.
This is a first, easy to say it will be easy to do until you get to do it.
Deep breath..
0 x
ARK
Re: Nervous,

Post by ARK »

Good luck. I do not have the guts to do that. I removed my cage when I went to the dentist for a filling. I knew I was going to be drugged up. Plus in the major metropolis where I live, I either went to school with them or with their parents. News travels fast and I do not want to be in the gossip paper of the weekly paper.
0 x
WPS
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

ARK wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:59 am Good luck. I do not have the guts to do that. I removed my cage when I went to the dentist for a filling. I knew I was going to be drugged up. Plus in the major metropolis where I live, I either went to school with them or with their parents. News travels fast and I do not want to be in the gossip paper of the weekly paper.
Thanks, all went well,
I don’t know any of these people.
Key still in tact.
Big step for me.
Sometimes I do still think as I drive places, about the what ifs., freak accident, whatever, and end up in hospital ..
I’m sure they have seen a bunch of these and can easily remove such a thing, even with a PA if needed..
1 x
realme1976
Last orgasm: June 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by realme1976 »

I've been where you are, but I've gotten more comfortable with it. Just this past week I presided at a commencement ceremony of over 3000 attendees wearing the cage; spoke at a banquet of 500 wearing the cage; went through two therapy sessions wearing the cage. On my way to the dentist today, I'm wearing the cage (see the theme?). I got to thinking that if I'm caged, as a person whose duties include a lot of public appearances, then how many others out there with a public position are also caged up? Given the number of guys (and women) in this forum, the odds would indicate that there's quite a few.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'm okay with taking off the cage to see the doctor since it breaks the "I'm not going to expose other people to my kinks" rule that I want to live by. No one is going to see it at the dentist's office, when you're on stage speaking to a large group nor just wandering about in public.

I hate taking it off for travel but it is the most expeditious option since time is money and you never know when a customer is going to have a metal detector. It also makes it easier to use a urinal on the go so that's just fine.

What I dislike the most is the removal of the cage is akin to killing momentum (particularly after several days of travel) and I have to consciously stay committed to keeping hands off. Bored and alone in a hotel room at the end of a busy day isn't the best time to be free.

Having said all that, I have worn my cage to numerous doctor's visits knowing that I wasn't going to be examined down there and there would be no cause to disrobe. I only screwed up on one visit to the dermatologist which has made me much more cautious about what I'm willing to risk.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

sirmebane wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:44 pm I'm okay with taking off the cage to see the doctor since it breaks the "I'm not going to expose other people to my kinks" rule that I want to live by. No one is going to see it at the dentist's office, when you're on stage speaking to a large group nor just wandering about in public.

I hate taking it off for travel but it is the most expeditious option since time is money and you never know when a customer is going to have a metal detector. It also makes it easier to use a urinal on the go so that's just fine.

What I dislike the most is the removal of the cage is akin to killing momentum (particularly after several days of travel) and I have to consciously stay committed to keeping hands off. Bored and alone in a hotel room at the end of a busy day isn't the best time to be free.
I agree with your rule, I always take mine off when I go to the Dr.s. You never know, plus I might be asked to pee into a cup at any time (kidney issues) and it's just easier to not be caged.

I occasionally have to go into very secure facilities, at least one with a "back splatter"? full body scan. So it definitely comes off for that. Overnight in a hotel is a pain. I took my own key (we have several) and locked myself up for the night. Not as good as her holding the key, but it helped.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

For those interested in the topic of x-ray, mm wave scanners and the like.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/backs ... anners.htm
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
realme1976
Last orgasm: June 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by realme1976 »

sirmebane wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:44 pm I'm okay with taking off the cage to see the doctor since it breaks the "I'm not going to expose other people to my kinks" rule that I want to live by. No one is going to see it at the dentist's office, when you're on stage speaking to a large group nor just wandering about in public.

Having said all that, I have worn my cage to numerous doctor's visits knowing that I wasn't going to be examined down there and there would be no cause to disrobe. I only screwed up on one visit to the dermatologist which has made me much more cautious about what I'm willing to risk.
I get it about the hotel room. I'm sitting in one right now, having removed the cage earlier this morning to go through security (I'm not gutsy enough to risk the attention of the scanner if it picks it up). As soon as I got checked in, the cage went back on with the key sealed in an envelope with my home address to be mailed by the hotel (first time I've been truly without an "emergency" key...I'm worried but concurrently the risk makes my cock swell well beyond what the Nub allows). It was strange; throughout the trip I was a little antsy, as if I was forgetting something. Only after going through a panic of "Damn, what did I leave behind" did I realize that the absence of the cage was manifesting itself through my jitters. I missed it. I missed the constant arousal; I missed the feeling of enclosure; I missed the contentment of knowing that my cock was tucked away and secure from constant masturbation. When I first considered the concept of chastity, I read dozens of the posts here, trying to get some insight into what I was feeling and why I was drawn to this particular private kink. When I finally made the plunge--and now I've been locked up 24/7 since April 24, with the exception of this trip and regular cleaning--I now understand when some of you said that you felt incomplete without the cage, that it had become a natural part of you. I share that same feeling now--a feeling that I can best describe as contentment.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

My closest “outing” was also at a doctors appointment. I was caged at work and had a follow up appointment and my KH “forgot” to unlock me for the visit. I didn’t have a key on me and while she gave me permission to use the spare at home, I couldn’t get there in time so I was in the exam room caged. The funny thing is my doctor at the time was very chatty and talked about his personal life a lot. One time he showed me a photo of his girlfriend, who was trophy wife materia, lol.

Anyway, it was really a follow up from a chest infection I had, so dropping my shorts and coughing wasn’t really in the cards but it was a rush. I kept thinking of excuses in case he asked.

KH thought the whole situation was funny. Probably wishes I was exposed, lol.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

My last doctors appt was for a vasectomy, pretty much had to be unlocked for that. KH was fine with me being unlocked for that and for the next week until I recovered enough to lock back up.

I actually have a "script" from the doctor telling me to ejaculate 2-3 times a week for the 3 months to "clean out the system". Well, that didn't happen. Technically I guess that script is still active as the procedure was done beginning of June. I don't think KH will have any of that nonsense though.
3 x