Nervous,

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Nervous,

Post by Chastityat60 »

2 hours from dr. Appt.
in my pocket is the emergency key inside 3 sealed ,stapled envelopes dated Jan 1, 2022.
Thats the day I decided to go 24/7 unless she wants it..
The other key is available at the house where it always is..
If he/she doctor needs to go there, I guess I’ll just roll with it. At least I have a key if it needs to come off.
This is a first, easy to say it will be easy to do until you get to do it.
Deep breath..
0 x
ARK
Re: Nervous,

Post by ARK »

Good luck. I do not have the guts to do that. I removed my cage when I went to the dentist for a filling. I knew I was going to be drugged up. Plus in the major metropolis where I live, I either went to school with them or with their parents. News travels fast and I do not want to be in the gossip paper of the weekly paper.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

ARK wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:59 am Good luck. I do not have the guts to do that. I removed my cage when I went to the dentist for a filling. I knew I was going to be drugged up. Plus in the major metropolis where I live, I either went to school with them or with their parents. News travels fast and I do not want to be in the gossip paper of the weekly paper.
Thanks, all went well,
I don’t know any of these people.
Key still in tact.
Big step for me.
Sometimes I do still think as I drive places, about the what ifs., freak accident, whatever, and end up in hospital ..
I’m sure they have seen a bunch of these and can easily remove such a thing, even with a PA if needed..
1 x
realme1976

Post by realme1976 »

I've been where you are, but I've gotten more comfortable with it. Just this past week I presided at a commencement ceremony of over 3000 attendees wearing the cage; spoke at a banquet of 500 wearing the cage; went through two therapy sessions wearing the cage. On my way to the dentist today, I'm wearing the cage (see the theme?). I got to thinking that if I'm caged, as a person whose duties include a lot of public appearances, then how many others out there with a public position are also caged up? Given the number of guys (and women) in this forum, the odds would indicate that there's quite a few.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'm okay with taking off the cage to see the doctor since it breaks the "I'm not going to expose other people to my kinks" rule that I want to live by. No one is going to see it at the dentist's office, when you're on stage speaking to a large group nor just wandering about in public.

I hate taking it off for travel but it is the most expeditious option since time is money and you never know when a customer is going to have a metal detector. It also makes it easier to use a urinal on the go so that's just fine.

What I dislike the most is the removal of the cage is akin to killing momentum (particularly after several days of travel) and I have to consciously stay committed to keeping hands off. Bored and alone in a hotel room at the end of a busy day isn't the best time to be free.

Having said all that, I have worn my cage to numerous doctor's visits knowing that I wasn't going to be examined down there and there would be no cause to disrobe. I only screwed up on one visit to the dermatologist which has made me much more cautious about what I'm willing to risk.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
nosaint
Last orgasm: April 24th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 16

Post by nosaint »

sirmebane wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:44 pm I'm okay with taking off the cage to see the doctor since it breaks the "I'm not going to expose other people to my kinks" rule that I want to live by. No one is going to see it at the dentist's office, when you're on stage speaking to a large group nor just wandering about in public.

I hate taking it off for travel but it is the most expeditious option since time is money and you never know when a customer is going to have a metal detector. It also makes it easier to use a urinal on the go so that's just fine.

What I dislike the most is the removal of the cage is akin to killing momentum (particularly after several days of travel) and I have to consciously stay committed to keeping hands off. Bored and alone in a hotel room at the end of a busy day isn't the best time to be free.
I agree with your rule, I always take mine off when I go to the Dr.s. You never know, plus I might be asked to pee into a cup at any time (kidney issues) and it's just easier to not be caged.

I occasionally have to go into very secure facilities, at least one with a "back splatter"? full body scan. So it definitely comes off for that. Overnight in a hotel is a pain. I took my own key (we have several) and locked myself up for the night. Not as good as her holding the key, but it helped.
1 x
Back in the Cherry Keeper Small 24/7 currently, since May 8, 2022
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

For those interested in the topic of x-ray, mm wave scanners and the like.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/backs ... anners.htm
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123