Punish idea?

Living the real life under lock and key
Akire

Punish idea?

Post by Akire »

hello everyone, my boyfriend and I practice chastity, he likes it a lot but I'm pretty vanilla and I don't get too excited.
in any case I make him do many jobs at home and then I take advantage of it, but every now and then I would like to punish him and I don't know how, I don't like whipping him or otherwise punishing him in these ways .. can you recommend something different?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Punish idea?

Post by TwistedMister »

Given that we know practically nothing about you two and how you approach chastity, that would be hard to say.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

It is very hard to give that kind of advice when you hardly know someone... But the easiest way I can tell you is finding out what he does like and not letting him have that. Same as you would a child... If they like to play video games, you take away the video games. If he enjoys your breasts for example, don't let him see or touch them for a certain amount of time.

There are plenty more things but it really comes down to knowing your partner, what they like and what is going to actually be a punishment for them. Some guys love getting "spanked, " so how is that punishment? You're giving them exactly what they want in that regard... Enforcing the behavior.

I hope that helps, good luck!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

A couple of things spring to mind if impact play isn't your thing.

First is good old-fashioned bondage. Tie him up and leave him to ponder his transgressions. This could be on a bed or tied to a chair, or use your imagination. With a light chain and padlock you could secure him to something via his cage My wife sometimes secures me to our staircase which can mean, if we get callers, a chance of being discovered (not really, but I have to keep very quiet).

Second is humiliation, and again the only limit is imagination. I'm partly feminised by my wife (we're in an FLR) so She quite likes me to go out with painted fingernails and pantyhose, subtle but discoverable to the eagle-eyed.

If you still want a degree of pain or discomfort, nipple clamps or clothespins can be great fun.
0 x
Akire

Post by Akire »

thanks everyone for the advice. I want to tell you something more about us, he likes to be humiliated, submissive and punished, while I am vanilla and I do not turn these things on, but I do it to please him and to exploit him in tasks that I assign him, but I know that he would like to be severely punished but I have no fantasies, ideas .. yes, the idea of ​​tying it up would be fine, but I wouldn't like to feminize it at all
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Akire wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:13 am he likes to be humiliated, submissive and punished, while I am vanilla and I do not turn these things on, but I do it to please him
I think Lady M has the best idea. If he needs a punishment, take away something he wants. You say you do it to please him.... So, the best punishment will be to not do something that you would normally do to please him.
Example: If he complains about the cage, tell him to take it off and put it away for a week.

You didnt really give examples of the transgressions you want to punish, so, its hard to come up with other examples of punishments.
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Akire

Post by Akire »

I want him to take care of the house at 360 degrees, he does not do it and he does not do it well, and I want him not to ask me what to do, he must know.
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Akire wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:51 am I want him not to ask me what to do, he must know.
I think you'll find most people here know this doesn't work, but good luck.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

My wife is not into whipping after the last time she really got into it and it was a bloody mess although no real damage was done. It was the visual more than the actual damage. Today she punished me by rubbing my penis with a stiff small brush until it was raw and sore. She said it was something to remember her by the next time I talk back to her. As I sit here, it is sore, especially the head. Icy Hot on his penis, especially the head, is very uncomfortable to painful. I used to get it rubbed on my balls and in my butt. That burns like hell though and not for the beginner pain lover. We did it so much that I kept a bottle of Aloe handy to wash the stuff off as much as possible. While my balls hurt like hell, I least I knew it would stop hurting in a few minutes. However, when it is up your anus you just have to endure the pain till it goes away.

Face slapping is good especially if you order him to open his mouth wide and then spit into it to show him whose boss.

I have had to lick my toilet bowl clean, had cigarettes burn my penis, nipple clips is a good one and one of my favorites. Buy them from Amazon online or just use clothespins or those black spring clips used to thick stacks of documents.

As to your comment that you are not too into it. My wife and many girlfriends and wives felt the same at first. Then my wife discovered the control she had over me and started to use it. She is in charge now and I do things her way or get punished. She has no desire for me to orgasm and loves teasing me and giving me ruined orgasms. Makes her laugh with joy. The power over a man's penis is the ultimate power you can have over him. Men do just about anything for an orgasm by a woman. Learn to use your power and sit back as he massages your feet and gets you things to drink and eat.

If your boyfriend is not locked 24/7 that will be a problem because you lose control.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Akire wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:51 am I want him to take care of the house at 360 degrees, he does not do it and he does not do it well, and I want him not to ask me what to do, he must know.
i would like this done to me but the only way i can see it working is you have to tell him at the outset:

“I expect you to do all the housework from now on without me having to tell you or explain. Anything that is not done, or not done to my satisfaction, will result in punishment, I will decide on the punishment at the time. So from here on in I expect a clean and tidy house at all times. Do you fully understand boy ?”

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.