Chastity while on Medical Marijuana

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Chastity while on Medical Marijuana

Post by SteveOD »

My wife and I just started on Medical Marijuana. We did 24/7 chastity for 11 years. It was easy for me since I worked from home all that time and never did anymore sales calls so I was home a lot. We just took an on again off again pause and it was boring. I was not getting horny.

Can anyone tell me if being in chastity for long periods of time is more fun stoned or straight. If you have a choice please explain the differences.
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: Chastity while on Medical Marijuana

Post by cuyahoga »

I’ve noticed no difference between sober and stoned while in chastity. Seems like it’s two unrelated portions of experience for me, as if arousal and inebriation occupy unconnected portions of the brain.

I also don’t find sex to be more or less fulfilling stoned or sober. Marijuana has never affected my sexual ability the way alcohol could. Alcohol would frequently make me last much longer with its numbing affect, but marijuana has never done that. Marijuana has also never heightened any sexual experience for me.

Source: more than twenty years of marijuana as my primary choice for inebriation, but not addicted and not stoned every day.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.