Happy Mothers Day

Living the real life under lock and key
ARK
Happy Mothers Day

Post by ARK »

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers in the forum.
1 x
WPS
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh sure, and what about the singke fathers who have had to be mothers? Huh? What about them?

Hallmark privilege, that's what..
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Ark will never win lol 😂

MsM’s ld
Last edited by slave d on Mon May 09, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ARK

Post by ARK »

That would be June 19, Father’s Day. Where you get a tie or some other token gift for being a father.

Mother’s Day is reserved for Mothers. Mother carry a child in their womb for nine months, body and hormone changes during this time. Then the 20 plus hours of labor. Then their role begins raising and nurturing the child to an adult. Mother’s are amazing.

Being a Father is giving the unconditional love of changing diapers, wiping butts, putting together toys at 2 am Christmas eve.

As for being a single parent, you have a dual role in raising the child. But the changes a mother goes through during pregnancy is something a man will never experience.
0 x
WPS
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Try living with a woman carrying a baby in their womb for nine months, body and hormones changes. Then the 20 hours of hand crushing, labor. That's where the unconditional love starts. Its all about perspective.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Ark: you need to realise that we’re all taking the piss, some more than others, you keep coming up with “days” and Tom will find “nights” to match and the rest of us will join in with a poke here and there. Nothing funnier than somebody who takes themselves too seriously !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ARK

Post by ARK »

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in the forum
1 x
WPS