Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Living the real life under lock and key
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2
Re: Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Post by C Souclay »

trijack3 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:10 pm The author of Secret to a Happy Marriage https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/when.htm states that an initial lock-up of 3-6 months is necessary to break the cycle of masturbation and re-wire the male brain to focus on his wife/ gf/ mistress instead of his own sexual needs. Have you tried this? Was it successful? How long was your initial lock-up? What did you learn along the way?
Yes 3 months break the cycle and habit of masturbation, but it cannot be the first time ever you wear a chastity device.
It take months to get use to the chastity device ( often 2-3 devices before finding the good one) and ajustement with your lover needs in the mean time

Yes I focus and enjoy +++ my wife pleasure more than ever

Initial lock was for a week-end, more than 1 month is common, over 3 month last year, never ate the paint on the wall or turned zombi :roll:
0 x
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

C Souclay wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:21 pm
trijack3 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:10 pm The author of Secret to a Happy Marriage https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/when.htm states that an initial lock-up of 3-6 months is necessary to break the cycle of masturbation and re-wire the male brain to focus on his wife/ gf/ mistress instead of his own sexual needs. Have you tried this? Was it successful? How long was your initial lock-up? What did you learn along the way?
Yes 3 months break the cycle and habit of masturbation, but it cannot be the first time ever you wear a chastity device.
It take months to get use to the chastity device ( often 2-3 devices before finding the good one) and ajustement with your lover needs in the mean time

Initial lock was for a week-end, more than 1 month is common, over 3 month last year, never ate the paint on the wall or turned zombi :roll:
Love it! Thanks for your reply.

During your 3+ month lockup, did you have any orgasms at all... full, ruined, or wet dreams?
1 x
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

jsmith12 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:29 pm
trijack3 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:47 pm No, we're not talking about the chastity break-in period. Initial lock-up comes after that. From the website, the break-in period is getting adjusted to wearing it once you've got the fit correct on the device ;
She views the "real lock-up" as two phases - (1) an initial lock-up that re-trains the male behaviorally to focus on his partner's needs and gain control over a masturbation mindset, and (2) a steady-state release schedule that persists in the new norm.
That's still so wild to me. i've been doing this 2 months, and never gone more than 6 days denied - always with some short unlocks for clean or a long endurance workout during those 6 days.

3 months (92 days?) of 24/7... especially right up front as soon as a "good device" is proved... daunting. can't imagine how my head would spin for the last 90% of that timeline
I couldn't agree more which is why I posed the question. After 4 weeks which was my longest denial, just a slight touch skin to skin was enough to make me drip. This website suggests men my age should go a lot longer than 3 months. But the difference from most, I think, is that my wife teases me everyday and gets me dripping, twitching and moaning. I suspect I'll have an orgasm from nipple stimulation alone before the 3 month mark.
1 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

trijack3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:28 am
C Souclay wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:21 pm

Love it! Thanks for your reply.

During your 3+ month lockup, did you have any orgasms at all... full, ruined, or wet dreams?
Full. None
Ruined. One, while wearing a strapon and making her happy
Wet dreams. None
1 x
Shackmonkey

Post by Shackmonkey »

I'm just over 2 months with no orgasms. If my KH calls me or we send series of texts then I'm dripping. When I get the chance to visit her I'm constantly dripping. It has made me more attentive to her.
1 x
Sparkster

Post by Sparkster »

My first couple of cages I couldn't wear for more than a couple of days at a time. I bought an HT knockoff and if was comfortable enough to wear for longer periods, but it did need to be removed for cleaning every 3 or 4 days and I couldn't wear if I was doing anything physical and I do a fair about of physical things at work. I bought an inexpensive cobra knockoff from amazon for testing. I was comfortable for long term wear right out of the box. The ring the lock goes through on the cage broke after a couple of weeks. I bought a cobra from Mr. S Leather and it was comfortable for long term wear from day one as well as being a smother finish than the Amazon one. I tried it for a couple of days realized it was comfortable and then just kept in on two and a half months. It is an open design so I can clean without removing it. So yes it worked just fine. I was unlocked for a couple of months then back in for another two and a half months. Kind of on and off now between doctors due to an injury/
1 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

We did a couple of weeks of 2 and 3 day runs tge two months without it coming off. Now its usually a week at a time, but often I don't get to cum when out even igmf we have sex. My wife requires a heavy coating of lidocaine covered by two desensitizing condoms. I give her oral until she cuts and the fuck her until she has satisfied her PIV desire. Then wash up and lock up.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

I've made it to day 47 of my lockup with orgasm denial; not even an erection. I've had a couple of days in the last two weeks where I was depressed; I'm thinking that might be withdrawal symptoms. I rarely have days/times where I'm desparate to touch myself and masturbate even though my wife teases me frequently. Last night was an exception though. We had a wonderful love making session - cage on of course. If she kept teasing me, I think I might have been able to orgasm but we'll likely never know since it would probably take a long time to crescendo. I woke early in the morning with my little guy struggling to get out of his confines The throbbing & straining lasted for over an hour. He doesn't appear to be tiring either as he's trying to burst out as I write this.
0 x
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks into what I believe to be a 6 month initial lockup. I will be caged for my 55th birthday next month and our 15th wedding anniversary in October. To say I love my wife/KH and am giving her the attention she deserves is an understatement. No relief of any kind for me yet. I guess I will find my favorite flavor of wall paint before this period is over.
2 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Follow up: Six months worked for us. I have not masturbated in over a year. I give my wife the love and attention she deserves. Our 15yr marriage has never been stronger. I don't see us ever going back to a non-chastity relationship.
3 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.