Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Living the real life under lock and key
jsmith12
Re: Long initial lock-up - did it work for you?

Post by jsmith12 »

there's an archive of that page which was scarier. first she says "He should be made aware of the time frame immediately upon his being secured in his device" - implying she doesn't tell him about the 3month timeframe until after she's locked and taken the key - that's different than agreeing in advance.

Second the old version says "it would be even better if the initial chastity period is set at one year with further extensions for any serious misbehaviour." Imagine going from a few hours, to 1 week, and thinking the next lock is another week, but after she takes the key she says : "now it's at least 1 year - or more with misbehavior". and you just started. wow

The archive is here:
https://archive.ph/DoIvF
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Nope. I'd rather not imagine it 😲😥🥵
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

That archive is a repost of an old Altairboy story. For those of you new to this, Altairboy was a Swedish site from the 90s that featured text posts from those interested in male and female chastity belts and cages. He split up the pages; there were reviews of devices, descriptions from those who built their own, and both fiction and "true" accounts from those living the life.

The Happy Marriage page is cribbed from a particularly long Altairboy post called "The Wife's View"

I remember reading that post back in the day and getting butterflies in my stomach at the though of this. Now I'm living it 🤷‍♂️
1 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks for sharing that @Tom Allen. I was on TPE but lost the link when it shut down. Lots of butterflies here too, from all the discussions. Now I’m doing more than fantasizing about it and it’s been quite the enjoyable up and down journey (at least as of this posting).
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
ARK

Post by ARK »

Thanks Tom for sharing the link to ‘The Wife’s View’. When was it published?

A question to all the KH, do you agree or disagree with all or some of the points in ‘The Wife’s View’?
0 x
WPS
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

ARK wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:10 am Thanks Tom for sharing the link to ‘The Wife’s View’. When was it published?

A question to all the KH, do you agree or disagree with all or some of the points in ‘The Wife’s View’?
It was first published to the old Altairboy site in 2008.

Note that most people would consider this to be extreme, if not downright non-con. This was written by a domme or a man posing as a domme, because it checks all the fantasy boxes, and goes right into bdsm. This article is a male fantasy of a strict mistress taking charge.
0 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Bottom line. It’s BS. Now I regret wasting my time reading it.

Thanks for the info.
0 x
WPS
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

ARK wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:33 am Bottom line. It’s BS. Now I regret wasting my time reading it.
Oh, it wasn't a waste of time for me. The idea behind it is hot. It's just not something that most vanilla wives would even consider.
2 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Heh, oh how times have changed…. My Wife used to lock me up from Monday to Saturday and let me out for the weekend, when I suggested Locktober She thought it was TOO cruel. At some point, I wasn’t off work on Saturday mornings any more, not only that, when it did come to the next Saturday off, She didn’t unlock me. That lock up was a month… the next was longer. We do, when I’m unlocked have sex, usually after a couple of ruined orgasms. We’re at anywhere between 3 and 5 months it may be longet, we’re on my Wife’s schedule. She HATES posts that say “you should do this” or “you need to do that”, as She says, SHE’S the Female in THIS Female led relationship. I honestly don’t know how long I’ll be locked, but as She says, She’s not in chastity and if I’m locked, I lick… daily.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I hear you. My wife used to think two weeks was cruel when we started. Now I haven’t had an orgasm in five months. I have been let out four times for sex. She comes and pushes me off before I do and then lock up as soon as I am able too. While not a FLR, I have started to notice her taking charge in somethings that are outside the bedroom. Example at a restaurant she recently ordered for both of us which she has never done in our twelve years together.
0 x