Naturism

Living the real life under lock and key
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022
Re: Naturism

Post by waki86 »

It went well .
And it was fully accepted , without asking too personal things . I feel much more confident now .
I am now going to enjoy our wonderful afternoon together with my GF.
Tomorrow I will write about it in my personal blog here on the forum.
2 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Just wear it. If you're comfortable with each other naked, then in a non-kink way, it's no different than wearing a wristwatch, a neck or an ankle chain, just another piece of body decoration. If anything, it's a pleasant novelty and a conversation piece. People will be just as relaxed, probably more than they would otherwise, because in terms of inhibitions, to wear a cage signals that you are not frightned of being judged for who you are, in exactly the same way that just being naked signals the same thing. In that scenario anyone else will just respect you for being yourself.
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

bondinchas wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:50 am Just wear it. ….
Some naturist places have regulations against fetish wear. So check first.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

Also a naturist I actually would not wear a cage in a public (or club) naturist setting, mainly out of respect for the feelings of my fellow naturists. I would certainly never wear one where children might be present.

Privately with friends is totally different but it's not for me (the cage is between my wife and me).

However in the end I suppose its actually not up to me, but I don't think she would ever make me wear it front of anyone else (I think).
0 x
couplefun555

Post by couplefun555 »

My wife and I like the nude section o Hedonism. We started exploring cock cages last year. I wrote Hedonism to ask if I could be in a cock cage at Hedonism in the fully nude side. I was I could not because I would not be fully nude. Interesting answer.
0 x