Penis Contact with Cage Bars/Vent Holes...Any Cause for Concern ?

Living the real life under lock and key
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: Penis Contact with Cage Bars/Vent Holes...Any Cause for Concern ?

Post by williebdenied »

Atone wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:29 am
williebdenied wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:20 amI don't have the irrational need to be locked without ever taking it off. I don't see the point in that.
I’m curious, how is the need to never take it off any more irrational than the need to be locked up between showers?
LOL, well wearing a cage around your cock is irrational to begin with, true, but to answer your question in spirit, because never taking it off puts you at increased risk of developing issues with skin irritations, possible infections, and increased odor. That and people who want to leave it on during medical appointments, massages, and the like are being ridiculous. I don't care what anyone says, you can't properly clean with a cage on unless it happens to be extremely oversized. And you should do inspections occasionally for other issues too.

The world will not stop spinning and the sun will still rise if you take the cage off for 5 minutes every day for a nice healthy washing of your area. That's 99.6% lockup time each day to make sure you are clean and healthy.
1 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

That and people who want to leave it on during medical appointments, massages, and the like are being ridiculous.
Why? If I'm going to my pulmonologist to get my Asthma meds renewed, why would I need to remove the cage? If I need to get a basic checkup at a doctor's office, why would I need to remove the cage? Obviously, I'm going to respect other people and not force my kink on them. The kind of messages I get, I unlock. And yes, I had a doctor suggest a prostate exam during one visit when I was locked. I politely suggested we put it off until the next visit and everything was fine.

So, my suggestion is to just be smart about it not make assumptions and generalize for everyone.
I don't care what anyone says, you can't properly clean with a cage on unless it happens to be extremely oversized
20 years of experience wearing a closed Stainless Steel cage proves otherwise. And, no, it's not too big. Amazing what you can do with a handheld showerhead or a bottle with a tube on it and a couple of Q-tips.
3 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

gungadn wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:20 am
That and people who want to leave it on during medical appointments, massages, and the like are being ridiculous.
Why? If I'm going to my pulmonologist to get my Asthma meds renewed, why would I need to remove the cage? If I need to get a basic checkup at a doctor's office, why would I need to remove the cage? Obviously, I'm going to respect other people and not force my kink on them. The kind of messages I get, I unlock. And yes, I had a doctor suggest a prostate exam during one visit when I was locked. I politely suggested we put it off until the next visit and everything was fine.

So, my suggestion is to just be smart about it not make assumptions and generalize for everyone.
I don't care what anyone says, you can't properly clean with a cage on unless it happens to be extremely oversized
20 years of experience wearing a closed Stainless Steel cage proves otherwise. And, no, it's not too big. Amazing what you can do with a handheld showerhead or a bottle with a tube on it and a couple of Q-tips.
I am not generalizing for everyone, I am giving my opinion...

First of all, you know exactly what type of Dr. appointments I am referring to...appointments where it is reasonable to assume that the cage could become an issue or be exposed. Most of your response agreed with my statement exactly, so...

Secondly, sorry, but I just don't believe you. You may be blind to your own smell or just used to it. Or you are doing unlocked cleaning on some frequency and didn't admit it in the response. We can agree to disagree.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

"the sun will still rise if you take the cage off for 5 minutes every day for a nice healthy washing of your area."

Well yes. But if we're talking about a proverbial sun? I think the sun wouldn't have ever rissen.
If I went to C and asked for the key everyday she would just say "Here. Keep it".
If I had done this to begin with when the whole idea was new it wouldn't have got past day one.
Having said this. I have zero issues of any kind no odours or skin problems. If I did I would probably have to ask for the key. I asked once last years and And asked "is it a medical emergency?".
It wasn't. My new cage with urethral had arrived. C made me wait until I was Suposed to be out.
It helps that my cage is easy to rince clean while I wear it (Bird cage) . I urinate standing up and none of it touches the bars (steel urethral). Minimum maintainance.
I admit before the upgrade this often wasn't the case, and if there was an odour any chance of a blow went out the window.

And totally agree with the agree to disagree line. Horses for courses and all that.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

Edema has been an issue for me, but almost always only when I've put the cage on while partially erect. My penis then ends up squeezed in unnaturally. If you can manage to wait and put the cage on while flaccid or mostly flaccid, your penis will swell and contract as normal.
There are lots of memes out there suggesting that tight cages are good, but I feel that you should have space to swell. When flaccid, you should be hanging loosely in the cage. That should solve your edema problem.
Canuck
0 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

. . . and make sure that your penis goes in with the foreskin pulled well forward.
0 x