Ball burn

Living the real life under lock and key
Sam3655
Ball burn

Post by Sam3655 »

As a newbie I have a question. Is there something to help with ball burn or do you just have to endure or adjust too? I currently use a vitamin E oil before getting the ring on. But an hour into sitting at my desk it gets painful.
0 x
Michele

Re: Ball burn

Post by Michele »

More lube!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Thank you Lady M :)
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

You're welcome, there is more to that if your cage really isn't fitted properly but, most commonly, you need to lube up a few times a day in the beginning... After a while it's less or not at all.

Good luck!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If that doesn't work, the gap between the base ring and cage of your device is too small.

When I first ordered my MM Jail Bird, the gap was 3/8", which is standard. The ball burn was so bad that I could only wear the device for a couple of hours at a time. At M MM's advice, I returned the device for adjustment. They increased the gap by a mere 1/16". Now I am able to wear my Jail Bird in perfect comfort for as long as I want, days, weeks; whatever.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

If you're a grower with low hanging balls you might need a slightly smaller ring and a shorter cage than you think. This did it in my case, though I was reluctant to go shorter. My pride was the problem, I'm used to being big. Now I'm an 8" man crammed in a 2.5" cage (have been for two years). No discomfort, no burn and no nut ripping at night, just a dent to my ego, but let's face it, there no place for ego in this game. Good luck.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sam3655 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:57 pm As a newbie I have a question. Is there something to help with ball burn or do you just have to endure or adjust too? I currently use a vitamin E oil before getting the ring on. But an hour into sitting at my desk it gets painful.
You can use a hand creme that is intended to soothe chapped/cracked hands, or 'Bag Balm' which is similar but originally designed to be used on cows udders, or a good silicone lube. All of these have some 'staying power' and you may find that you only need to apply as few as two times a day (morning/night).

Eventually, your skin may 'toughen up' and you might find that these are less necessary.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I was thinking a slightly smaller ring. Cage came with 45mm but was cutting into circulation so I went to a 50mm. Do they make a 48mm ring? Thank you to everyone for their advice. This is a journey of discovery and trial and error
0 x