how does a whole locktober feel

Living the real life under lock and key
jsmith12
how does a whole locktober feel

Post by jsmith12 »

i finally got a KH and she's amazing, everything is great, but

i'm usually going crazy w frustration by day 5, and even if i don't ask, she never goes to day 6, so my question is:

What is a whole 30 days (or more?!) like for you guys that have done it?

Can you stay focused at work? (my head gets fuzzy when denied and it's hard to think/work).
Do you sleep ok?
Is it as high impact as i imagine? or do you get used to it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: how does a whole locktober feel

Post by TwistedMister »

If you've only done short-term and you're used to getting your nut once a week, a month is going to be a little more...intense...and frustrating, probably.

For those of us who are accustomed to longer lock-ups, a month is not so bad. You kind of get used to it, it's there but it's less intense.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

3-6 months is normal for me so L'October is just another 30 days to me!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

do you keep counting every day for those long lockups? or at 3-6 months, does that not even feel important
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

jsmith12 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:13 am do you keep counting every day for those long lockups? or at 3-6 months, does that not even feel important
After a while I think most get to the point of 'this is just the way it is'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

jsmith12 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:13 am do you keep counting every day for those long lockups? or at 3-6 months, does that not even feel important
I keep a count on my wall calendar of the date and number of days since my last orgasm and day I was last locked. I write them at the top of the page when I change over each month. Current is 138 since an orgasm and 123 locked.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
evanknox1

Post by evanknox1 »

I just completed my third Loctober and each one was different. This last Loctober (2021), I started off with expecting a month but with an option to go longer if there was a reason. It ended up I did 17 weeks and Twisted Mister has it correct. As time went on being locked became 'just the way it is'.
So to the original question, 'How does a whole Loctober feel?' Like there should be more than one Loctober in a year.
2 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

Locktober is something else
Everyday I think "maybe tonight" or "maybe next weekend" even if it not my O day too often
In October, it is the "don't even think about it" month. Very, very different
Last Locktober she seems to enjoy to keep me lock the whole month (and weeks before and after) without any regret
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'm 6 years into the journey... being locked, being unlocked, being denied, being free to do as I want but always coming back to asking her to lock me up. I just finished a 35 lock up that ended last night with her deciding to unlock me for PIV.

In the early days, I was crawling all over her and coming close to dropping to my knees and begging. Now I just wait for her signal that she wants some form of intimacy and is accepting of a particular plan of action which she lays out. She knows that I'm ALWAYS eager and ready for whatever she decides whether it includes turning the key (which has become much less likely these days) or not even considering why she would need the key.

Where she used to unlock me every few days, then every week, then every other week, she has now settled into once a month or so. I'm watching the intervals grow as she slowly becomes more comfortable with telling me no.

How does a month feel? More like a minimum to me these days. I recommend it.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123