Lockdown lockup’s

Living the real life under lock and key
Keykeeper

Lockdown lockup’s

Post by Keykeeper »

I sent my first post in the newbie section and then read you have to probably post 3 times to get noticed.

I am basically looking for advice on sites I can access to lock 🔐 up via an online relationship.

If you read my last post you will see it’s something I started in lockdown - gave up after lockdown….

But have a terrible longing to do it again ❤️
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Lockdown lockup’s

Post by TwistedMister »

Keykeeper wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:34 am I sent my first post in the newbie section and then read you have to probably post 3 times to get noticed.

I am basically looking for advice on sites I can access to lock 🔐 up via an online relationship.

If you read my last post you will see it’s something I started in lockdown - gave up after lockdown….

Unfortunately, this is not a 'hook-up' site, and most of the folks here have in-person keyholders already...and/or Significant Others who would be displeased with a third-party on-line relationship.

You might have better luck over to the Chastity Mansion.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Keykeeper

Post by Keykeeper »

Thank you ❤️
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:58 am
Keykeeper wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:34 am I sent my first post in the newbie section and then read you have to probably post 3 times to get noticed.

Unfortunately, this is not a 'hook-up' site, and most of the folks here have in-person keyholders already...and/or Significant Others who would be displeased with a third-party on-line relationship.

You might have better luck over to the Chastity Mansion.
Or try fetlife. Lots of hookup groups on there.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

I was going to suggest fetlife as well... I do know someone looking for some one to control him and he wouldn't mind being locked up but he's a very good friend and I suppose I'd need to get to know you better first. 😍 I would definitely need to make sure the interests matched up before I introduced people.

Feel free to PM me.

Have fun!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

First, allow me to point out the rules of the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Keyholding services
First, this is not a group in which to advertise your Keyholding services, or your professional domination services. If you are a professional in those areas, you are welcome to mention it in passing. If you're not sure how much is too much, then drop the mods a PM to ask.

Solicitation
It should go without saying, but this forum is not the appropriate place to be posting personal ads, or for soliciting or offering other sexual services. Buy, sell, trade chastity devices? That's fine; we have a forum for that. Looking for a Domme, Keyholder, slave, master, etc.? Please go to one of the many other websites that specialize in such things.
So this group would not be a place in which members would be seeking such a service. As the others have mentioned, Twitter, Fetlife, Chastity Mansion, and Reddit might be more fruitful venues for such things.

However please feel free to hang around and enjoy the discussions.
2 x