longer cage

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
longer cage

Post by mikel2411 »

I was curious, this topic may have been covered elsewhere.
I have two cages very similar that I have been wearing regularly one cage is 20 mm shorter than the other.
When wearing shorter cage, still very comfortable and isn't smashing anything, it seems erections are stopped before it gets "uncomfortable"
When I wear the longer cage it seems that the erections although very limited, are still much....stronger, and will become uncomfortable if mind set isn't changed.
Is it just my mind playing games or has anyone else noticed this? Also I like the feelings of the longer cage better, anyone else?

I have tried many different cages and tubes etc, but never had two so similar to compare, always thought it was just the style of cage in past.

I have tried "Nub's" couldn't wear for more than a day or two and have several that are much longer that becomes to arousing after a day or two, again I had always thought it was just the different cages or possibly my mind set when using them that caused the different feelings.

I understand that the nub's are crushing me down but both of the current cages fit extremely well, the shorter closest to what would be considered the preferred length, being just long enough to contain me soft with little room to grow, while other is slightly longer.

Opinions?
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: longer cage

Post by TwistedMister »

mikel2411 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:18 pm When I wear the longer cage it seems that the erections although very limited, are still much....stronger, and will become uncomfortable if mind set isn't changed.
Is it just my mind playing games or has anyone else noticed this? Also I like the feelings of the longer cage better, anyone else?

Opinions?
No, I don't think it's all in your mind. I have a similar experience with the CB-3000. When I am at my smallest I could probably fit into something half the size, so there is some room to grow. That lets an erection get started, and grow until there is no more room. That gives a sensation of pressure, knowing that I am aroused but the arousal is being forcibly (and frustratingly) restrained. Although frustrating, it is not entirely unpleasant.

If I am aroused further, it can become uncomfortable, and even painful at times (especially when orally pleasing the Mrs.). Since I have some masochistic tendencies that go even further than merely being denied via enforced chastity, this is also not completely undesirable. It also brings the Mrs. a certain amount of pleasure, to tease me and watch me straining, bulging out through the end and through the vent holes. If she is feeling particularly 'evil', she can use her tongue to give me a 'ruined' orgasm that is more pain than pleasure.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Thanks T.M.
I have been enjoying the difference between the two. I too enjoy being able to be "uncomfortable" even when it's not the best time ;)
The cages both have their pluses, both are comfortable, ones easier to wear daily but the longer one is more fun LOL making the challenges of daily wear worth it.

I can't let my KH know I enjoy one more than the other or she might take it away from me. LOL

Nice to know it's not just in my head.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
JimR

Post by JimR »

I believe many feel that the "perfect" length is 1/4 to 1/2 inch less than totally flaccid, so as to try to stop an erection before it begins. While I agree with that opinion, I am currently using a HT V4 (copy) in a length that is ~1 inch longer than what the "rule" given above would suggest. This is to help minimize constant contact of foreskin with vent holes, and resulting edema. Having a longer cage, of course invites a partial erection, with the associated discomfort/pain, which may or may not be a plus for the individual. Of course, YMMV.
0 x