The Taboo of Male Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

Found this on other platform which was copied & posted by a user there from yet another platform so, unsure who the actual author.

Author Unknown

Male chastity is one of those things that is often judged before being understood. Just the idea of locking a device onto a males sex organ, so he can’t get an erection or play with himself, often turns both genders off the idea. It’s like looking in on a bdsm scene for the first time without any knowledge that it’s consensual and being creeped out. However, the taboo is created only out of misunderstanding of what it actually is, and what it actually does.

Male chastity, in it’s most basic sense, is abstinence. It’s just a device that aids a male to remain abstinent for his partner while giving her the authority to decide if and when his abstinence ends. So chastity combined with her authority, just makes abstinence more fun, it makes it something difficult to endure, resulting in much deeper intimacy. It’s also something that trains him to overcome all of his lust, and focus his attention not on his selfish desires, but on hers. It makes chastity the perfect tool for developing a sex life that works both ways and creates a very satisfied female partner, and a very happy attentive male.

The honor system can work, but generally it takes a lot more work, and many more accidents along the way. Tease and denial without chastity is definitely possible, and can be a lot of fun. However, chastity does add an extra dimension, because it is a device that is wrapped around his genitals, and grips him gently all day long, reminding him often of his sacrifice for her. It serves to keep her on his mind, which makes him automatically more romantic, more chivalrous, kind, thoughtful, and overall, far less argumentative. His sexual release being conditional upon her approval, keeps him in constant devotion to her. This can really show the difference between the honor system, and using chastity.

The idea that chastity is unsafe and unhygienic is often a concern that puts many off. When done right, and when fitted properly, a male can pee, and keep clean, with minimal removals. This might take a bit of time to get used to, but the better the fit, or even a custom device, and hygiene is not a problem. Neither is safety, because once it fits right, it will not deter him from doing any activity, including swimming, going to the gym, or riding a bicycle. One major concern is that it shrinks the penis over time. This is a myth that can never be proven because the penis cannot shrink, just like it cannot be enlarged. The reason for this is because the penis is not a muscle, it is a sponge that fills with blood. After a while in the cage, it gets used to only being able to fill with blood a small amount, and like a sponge, it conforms to the size it’s allowed. Many instances on the internet show a submissive’s penis getting progressively smaller using chastity. This is true only to the extent that he keeps wearing small devices and never allows for a full erection. Once the cage is removed, after a few days or weeks, the penis will naturally begin to grow back to its usual size. So yes, it can shrink it, but only if it’s never allowed to grow to its normal size.

Chastity is meant to be fun. It’s really not meant to be a method of sexual denial. It’s meant to be a tool that helps a male deny himself for her. Most males lack the self control, and after a few days, the temptation gets too great and results in gratification. Chastity can really help with this, where the temptation is removed simply because the device reminds him that he’s not allowed to give in to temptation. It becomes a great tool for helping a male conquer lust and develop self control over his own sexual urges. This helps him become a better man, and have more respect for women in general, especially his partner.

Male chastity actually has a long history, and if you look back in time, men have used chastity for hundreds of years. They understood the power of sexual energy, and how it can be used for spiritual exploration, and enhancing and nourishing the physical body for endurance in all things. Many athletes to this day practice abstinence and use their sexual energy to help them win over the competition. Men have also used chastity to bring sexual energy upwards through their body, to cleanse their body of negative energy and old habits, as well as to give themselves multiple, non-ejaculatory orgasms extending throughout their whole body. There is a whole lot of men who can learn from their sexual energy when it’s directed in ways beyond ejaculation. Chastity teaches submissive males this, and it brings them much more in touch with their body, and as a result more in touch with their partners.

When a couple within a female led relationship can see beyond the taboos of male chastity and try it for themselves, then tend to never go back. There is a huge following now, a new trend that is rising, because of male chastity. The benefits speak for themselves, and the more males come in touch with their bodies, the more they understand about their partner creating harmony. It’s worth trying, even for fun as an experiment, just to attempt to understand it.

Many males fear that going into chastity, and giving up that much control, means that sex will occur less often, but that’s not true at all. Chastity actually sexually charges the relationship, and helps her to develop her own desire, which is something few women ever do. To really explore her desire, and know it’s okay, guilt free, and encouraged by her partner to do so. This sexual charge, combined with her desire, means there will likely be a lot more sex. It’ll just be a different kind of sex, which a submissive male will come to love. He may not get let out of his cage each time, but he’s going to discover the true value of giving pleasure. It will cater directly to his submissive desire, which will bring him deeper into subspace, that alone will automatically be more powerful than a sexual release for him. He will come to love that depth of subspace, through giving pleasure, far more than being released from it. It will make him crave to give pleasure even more.

Eventually he will reach a point where he craves to give pleasure, more than his own sexual release. He will feel naked without his chastity device on, as a symbol of his submission to her. In the end that’s all chastity becomes, a symbol that he is dedicated to her, devoted to her, and loves her without any selfishness. It’s a beautiful symbol and many female led relationships have discovered it’s beauty, and have incorporated it into their lifestyle and never look back.
9 x
sherulestherooster

Re: The Taboo of Male Chastity

Post by sherulestherooster »

That will resonate with many on this board. I think it would be kinda interesting if male chastity or FemDom became more mainstream. Funny enough, I have a close friend who's in laws are big time swingers and he mocks them all the time (in fairness to him, who really wants to know about your 70 year old MIL's sex life?). Part of kinky me would like to say, wow, that's nice that she's living out her best life, but I sorta have to align with him on that.

I bet when most people think of chastity devices they think of the middle ages and a female chastity device. A lot of my kinky fantasies are really BUILT around role reversals so I was pretty intrigued when I first found out about male chastity devices. Ironically, male chastity cages are significantly more practical than female devices, are cheaper, and far more common. And I'd argue way better for society.

Thanks for posting.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

As an afterthought... could you imagine if a well known male celeb was found out to be cheating and the social media reaction was something like, "ooooh, looks like she needs to look into a chastity cage for him".
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sherulestherooster wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:56 pm As an afterthought... could you imagine if a well known male celeb was found out to be cheating and the social media reaction was something like, "ooooh, looks like she needs to look into a chastity cage for him".
LOL, howzabout Bill Clinton, and DJT?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

There could be names of celebs given to the devices they wear.. ie; I just ordered my new DJ T mini .. or Trump mini ...that would be too funny.!
0 x