Escaping from a Holy Trainer with bad lock

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Escaping from a Holy Trainer with bad lock

Post by SteveOD »

Once I turned one of those cabinet locks and while the tube turned, the end did not so that little metal tab was still in the locked position. Luckily it was a cheap cage with the lock half exposed on top so I was able to pray the tab into the up position to take it out. However, ever since then I have bought mostly cages thatt used padlocks. Those I can alway cut free with my bold cutters a matter of seconds.

Enter the Holy Trainer and I was nervous about what to do if the lock broke. It happens and I read a few posts from guys that could not remove the lock and had to pull their balls through with some modicum of pain after soaking in a tub of hot water. I could don't do that with the nub. There just is no room even for my small dick.

So I took a ring I that was too small for me adn experimented over the weekend. I found that with patience a a file will saw through it but it is slow going. My bolt cutters worked but it is a two person job as someone needs to hold the ring steady. Also need to put protection between your skin and what you are cutting. I collect knives that are razor sharp and they will saw through the ring eventually especially if it has serrated edges. Once again, ring has to be held tight and protection needed.

Then I had an idea. In my survival kit I had one of those flexible wire saws. You simply wrap it around the object you want to saw and then pull the ends back and forth. It worked. Slow going as usual but it works. Despite all of this I still buy a new expensive lock every 3 months and keep it lube with oil. No more worrying about the lock breaking because they do especially if you buy an in expensive cage.

I had recommended the resin ages I bought but I woke up one morning and the ring was broken off where the lock goes in and my balls were outside for it. Turns out the "guy" on bay I bought it from was actually a Chinese company who kept sending me a form message offering half the cost. I was willing to accept the cost of the cage minus the shipping and keep the second cage which I have not use yet, figuring it would be good during sex as my wire likes me locked but she wants to be able to see my dick adn stick her long finger nails into it. Four of the same letters and by the use of the English they were using and calling me "Dear Freind" it was clear that they were in China haven worked in Hong Kong for three years. I finally told them that I want a full refund that day or I will expose them to PayPal and eBay. I got the refund in a few minutes after sending them last reply to them.

Juts not worth it to buy a cheap cage if you are going to wear it 24/7 for any length of time. I spent more on cheap cages then I spent on mu original custom made cage, sadly too big for me now and cannot be made smaller. The only cage that is quality and fits me comfortable is the Holy Trainer but it takes me a long time to find the tiny hole with the key to unlock it.
0 x
JimR

Re: Escaping from a Holy Trainer with bad lock

Post by JimR »

SteveOD.. I agree...the integral locks often supplied are of very low quality. Given the environment in which they reside, failure is to be expected.
Also, it appears that the number of different key combinations is not as large as one might imagine, given the small number of pins, and few pin depths to choose from.

For any non-SS cage, while YMMV, I have found an alternative locking method. I use a 6 mm (or so) drill to very slowly and carefully drill out the bottom of the hole where the lock resides, so that a 6 mm rod can be slipped through it. Depending on your mechanical skills, the rod could be steel, brass, aluminum. or even a wooden dowel. To make an alternative lock, just thread/JB Weld a nut or washer, to one end of the rod, and drill 1,2, or more 1/8 inch holes in the other end. That way, 1,2 or more padlocks could be used with multiple KH, if you are into that. Small padlocks can be obtained on line, or I understand Master and ABUS make quality small padlocks that could be used. Groups of padlocks sold online and advertised as keyed differently, may or may not be as such. If you fashion the rod out of a hardwood dowel, it could be easily broken off or cut with pliers in an emergency, to allow escape. Also, this mod does not destroy the ability to use the original integral lock, if desired.
0 x
DrPinotNoir
Re: Escaping from a Holy Trainer with bad lock

Post by DrPinotNoir »

take a paper clip.. bend the end at a 45 degree angle with about 1/16 inch long and rake it across the keyway. After a while it will take you sub 6 seconds to take off ANY of those magic lockers.

My wife got mad.. bought a jailbird with security screw. Im not getting out of that secretly.

How much if affects your mind when you REALLY know you are trapped and cant get out is awesome... after about 2 days.. I enter subspace and cant control it.
1 x